The 'Gang'

Annabeth P.O.V.

I was in my room panicking. I had absolutely no idea what to wear! After 2 hours of packing my overnight bag and choosing my outfit I ended up with light blue jeans and a baggy gray T-shirt that has gems around the neckline. I wore my gray 'Toms'. My pajamas was a turquoise shorts and a gray tank top. I love the color gray!

I heard the doorbell ring and my dad opening the door. Uh-oh.

*Down stairs (third POV)*

"Hello sir." Said Percy feeling uncomfortable under Mr.Chases gaze.

"You must be Percy."

"Y-Yes. Yes sir." Percy felt like melting into his shoes. He felt so small and unprotected in front of Mr.Chase even if Percy is stronger than him.

"Well, Percy, you better take care-"

*End of third POV*

I ran downstairs, grabbed Percy's hand and pulled him to his car.

I waved to my dad over my shoulder saying I'll be back home at noon the next day then sat in the passengers seat.

Percy closed my door like a gentlemen then sat in the drivers seat and he let out a deep breath. I guess he felt relieved I saved him from further conversation with my dad.

"your dad seems really nice." he said, meaning it genuinely (A/N: inside joke 'Alfie'). I smiled at Percy and he turned his head to actually look at me.

His eyes widened a little then he gave me a warm smile.

"You look amazing, Annabeth."

I blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice.

***********

(A/N: I won't explain what the 'gang' look like, cause you should already know)

***********

Percy rang the doorbell and a guy with blond hair and a scar on his upper lip opened the door. He had icy blue eyes like Thalia's, so I assumed it was her brother, Jason. I met him a few times but when Thalia lived in Cal, Jason lived in NYC with his dad.

"Jason! It's been too long!" Jason gave me a cheeky grin and we hugged, much to the disapproval of his girlfriend.

"Annabeth, this is my girlfriend Piper," He put his arm around Piper. "Piper, this is Thalia's best friend from Calfornial, Annabeth." I said 'hi' to Piper nicely but she ignored me. Hmph.

Katie walked up to Piper and whispered something to her ear while looking at me. I glared at them as Piper bit her lip in guilt then laughed.

Piper walked over to me with a real smile, "I'm sorry," she gave me an apologetic smile "I'm just used to girls throwing themselves at him and it gets annoying, you know?"

"Not really," I admitted "I've never had a boyfriend, I just have dates with random guys who think I'm pretty but I haven't found the right one yet."

Piper laughed "I think you have." then she winked at Percy and left.

Percy looked at me and said, "Wanna meet the gang?" I nodded and we all sat in a big circle.

Thalia stood up and told everyone starting with me to introduce themselves to me and me to them.

I stood up, "I'm Annabeth and I moved here with my best friend from Cal and me and Thalia are old friends."

They nodded but we skipped Percy and Katie, two boys who sat next to Katie stood up.

"I'm Travis Stoll and this is my brother Connor." He pointed to his twin on the other side.

"I'm Clarisse and this is my boyfriend Chris." Chris said 'Hi' then sat down.

"I'm Silena, but I'm a Senior not a Junior like you, and this is my boyfriend Charlie." Charlie sighed, "Everyone but Silena call me Beckendorf." I nodded my head.

Later there was Leo, Frank, Nico, Bianca, Malcom, Will, Grover, Juniper, Reyna, Drew, Miranda, and Dakota.

"Okay, now that we know who everyone is, it's time to play Truth or Dare." she gave us all a wicked smirk. Everyone was scared except for Thalia and the Stolls.

****

Late update... Or should I call it a Latte update? I need a cinnamon latte... Anyway, I feel bad for uploading so late and such a short chapter but... I'm not good at commitment. I hope I'll be able to upload every now and then!

Please read my story on my OTHER account:

Title: We zinged, Mate!

Listen to this song:

Thanks for nothing by the downtown fiction

I imagine Thalia singing that to Luke!