A Song and a Forced Dance

Annabeth POV

"Go ahead, peasant." Percy puffed out his chest.

Thalia smirked, "Clarisse, you can ask him."

"All right. Prissy, truth or dare?" His smile faltered a bit.

"Dare." Clarisse whispered something Leo and he burst out laughing. He pulled out the Stolls' camera and placed it on a tripod and pressed play.

"Prissy Jackson, I dare you to danceto and lip sinc Perfect Two by Auburn." Silena squealed and clapped her hands, "My favorite!"

Percy smirked right back at her then looked at the camera and he stood up. The music started playing.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

He jerked around and did the stupidest dance moves that his dad taught him. We all laughed at him as he kept going.

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Leo laughed so hard and hit the camera with his sudden moves and it stopped recording. Percy smiled proudly and looked right at me.

"Oh my god, bro.." Jason shook his head in disgust as a sweaty and happy Percy laughed.

"Time to get the world to see this!" Piper yelled as she told Leo to put it up on the school website.

In slow motion (literally) Percy yelled, "Noooo..." and again, in slow motion, her "ran" to Leo. By the time he got there it was already up and an email was sent to all the students subscribed to the school website.

Percy shook his head, "I despise you people." but I could tell he didn't. He was their best friend and they loved each other.

As they all laughed and a couple more dares were passed around, it had become around 2 am, when they heard a knock at the door, and Thalia went to answer it.

"Um Annie? I think you might wanna see this."

A/N: yes yes, it's been over a year (14 months to be exact) but who's counting? And as always I have no excuse.. and I didn't do the daring percabeth to kiss or daring Percy to take off his shirt cause I didn't wanna rush things (obviously it's been a year since my last update to let the last chapter sink in..) so leave a comment about who you think is at the door! And feel free to reread so you can remember and vote, comment, and follow!
Oh and I found this story this morning that I'm gonna start reading, it's called "Hitchhiking with Soft Leather" and I haven't read wattpad in ages but it seems good so imma give it a tryy.