Prologue

BTW I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL, ONLY MY OC. THAT HONOR BELONGS TO HIRO MASHIMA. LONG LIVE THE SUPREME RULER OF FAIRY TAIL.

The ground started rumbling, and the streets split in two, creating a wide lane up to the guild.

Everyone inside looked at Gildarts, who was drinking with his daughter.

He shook his head, but grinned. "It's not me, but I'm guessing it's our little ray of sunshine..."

He looked at Master Makarov, who smiled and jumped down from his usual perch on the bar.

A few people looked confused, so Gildarts explained "When she was 15, she had already been an S-Class mage for 4 years, so our 'little sunshine' took a 100-year quest, like me. It's been 15 years since then..." He said quite proudly.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not..." Lucy whined.

"Did she finish it?" Natsu asked.

"We'll see when she gets here!" Gildarts grinned, and stepped out of the door.

A girl walked up to the guild, a dark aura hanging over her. Mavis was walking beside her, patting her back delicately. Everyone could hear her yelling frustratedly as she walked up, now much closer.

"THE ASSHOLE DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS A FUCKING TIMELESS SPACE!! I'M ONLY 19 NOW, I SHOULD BE 30! I HAVE THE BRAIN OF A 30 YEAR OLD, AND THIS FUCKING BODY?! AND THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE IT TOOK ME 4 YEARS TO GET OUT IN THE SPACE SEPARATING IT FROM THE REAL WORLD! AAAAAAARRRGGGH! WHAT WILL BIG BROTHER THINK?!"

Mavis mumbled something to her, and she slightly perked up.

"REALLY? HAHAHAHA!" and she started running to the guild at an incredible speed.

She waved at the people in the doorway, and launched herself at Makarov and Gildarts, shouting "PEOPLE I KNOW!!"

"I've missed you so much!" she cried. "I wasn't expecting you to still be alive, old man!" She said, earning a look from Makarov.

"Is that so, brat? And why are you back so soon? I thought I told you to come back only if you succeeded!"

"Tch, and I'm here now, aren't I? You bastard didn't tell me about the timeless space the quest was in, either, old fart! Look at me! I'm 19! Not 30! And now Mavis tells me you were trapped on Tenrou for seven years?! I mean, I'm okay with everyone waiting for me and all, but what the hell's up with that, gramps?!" She yelled.

"You haven't changed at all, Sasha..." Makarov said as he brushed away a tear. She gave him a smile and engulfed him in a hug. "You haven't either, Grandpa!"

~~~

Everyone walked into the guild hall, and sat around the stage as Sasha introduced herself to most of the guild.

"HI GUILDMATES! My name's Sasha Dreyar, granddaughter to Makarov and sister to Laxus Dreyar! I'm an S-Class Mage since I was 11, 19 years ago! I'm also only 19, because someone *glares at Makarov* didn't warn me of the timeless space I would be entering for the 100-year quest! I finished that in 11 years! That is all!" She jumped from the stage, and sauntered to the bar to meet the people she had never seen in the guild. She saw Erza and Mirajane talking, so she headed their way.

"Hey! I haven't met you yet!!" she cheered from behind them, and sat on a stool in front of Mira and next to Erza and her cake.

"So you're Laxus' little sister?" Mira sweetly asked.

"Yup! I seem to be a lot younger now, but we only have one year between us!" she said.

"I didn't know Laxus had a sister..." Erza told her.

A deadly aura reappeared around her, "He. Never. Mentioned. Me?" There was fire in her eyes, and even Erza backed away. It disappeared in a flash, but she tensed up.

"Why is he sniffing me...?" She indicated Natsu, who was, in fact, sniffing her. Erza sent him a death glare, and he ran away.

"You smell weird!" He yelled back at her. She sent him a confused look, and worry lined her brow. Then, she noticed something about him.

"So, tell me, gramps, how many dragon slayers have you picked up?" She looked at her grandfather, who had a glass of beer more than half the size of his own body, and was seated on the bar counter.

"Including your brother, 4." He said, keeping an eye on the fight now raging between Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel.

"Count that as 5, old man! I picked up a few things in that black hole of a quest!" She shot him a proud look.

"Really?! That's amazing! You're a dragon slayer?!" Makarov's eyes grew wider. "What kind?"

"Tell me what kind do you have, first."

"Fire - Natsu Dragneel, and Wind - Wendy Marvell" She snickered at the name.

"Iron - Gajeel Redfox"

"And Lightning, your brother." Makarov explained.

Sasha rolled her eyes. She turned serious almost instantly, a war being waged behind her electric blue eyes.

"Now, I should probably explain my quest to you. As you remember, it was specifically requesting me, so I accepted without a second glance. I was bored, so it seemed a good opportunity." she sighed, getting ready to explain something hard to say. "Can we go into your office? This isn't for everyone to hear."

~~~

"The person who requested me was... a dragon. He led me into a cavern, and time stopped as he trained me. He had wanted to see if an 'insect among insects' could be gifted the power of the 'Dragon King' and survive. He was expecting me to die, and I knew it very well from the moment I met him. But you know me, Grandpa! I never back down from a challenge!" her serious nature instantly dissipated.

"But, gramps... you know this dragon." She looked at him with a sad air.

He looked at her questioningly.

"I've met many dragons, child. Many during the time of the Grand Magic Games - " he was cut off by her pained look and hand wringing.

"I'm talking about the only dragon you know of that was always in our time frame, gramps." she said softly. Makarov's eyes widened, and he was speechless. His jaw moved up and down, and Sasha hung her head. "I am ready to accept it if you want to kick me out of the guild, grandfather. I am disgrace, truly. I've trained under the wing of a monster, and he hurt my nakama without me ever stopping him. I didn't know, actually, but I will not use excuses like that to defend my own skin. I do not deserve this." she touched her turquoise and black guild mark, on her shoulder.

Makarov instantly regained his composure at the thought of his nakama leaving him because of who they are.

"Nonsense! You did not know of his wrong doings, you weren't aiding him in any way as he hurt your family! You are not responsible for that monster's actions!" Makarov yelled furiously.

She looked up, tears streaming down her face as she cocked her head to the side and gave him a closed-eye smile.

"I guess it feels weird knowing Acnologia is stored inside your own granddaughter, huh?"