you fight with her fan (requested)

You held Sullyoon's hand tightly in yours as you both followed the girls out of the building where they had just been for a huge interview.

Sullyoon asked if you could tag along today since the girls have a lot going on and your relationship is public and JYP agreed because they know just how anxious Sullyoon can get sometimes still.

So here you are now, leaving one interview and getting ready to accompany your girlfriend and the girls to another.

The van wasn't very far away.

You all just had to make it past the hundreds of fans that were lined up, waiting and hoping for glances of the girls.

But some wanted a little more than just a glance.

Some fans let their excitement get the best of them sometimes and it can be scary or overwhelming when they do.

As you and Sullyoon followed behind the girls, she waved to them and sent them bright smiles, and blew them a kiss or two.

But one fan took things too far.

As Sullyoon walked by, they grabbed onto her.

She was taken by surprise when she was suddenly pulled back and in the midst of their excitement, the fan grabbed Sullyoon's hair, giving it a couple of painful tugs.

And when they had grabbed her, they'd also grabbed her by the sleeve of her shirt, causing the sleeve to tear and making her skin get exposed to the chilly autumn air.

"Sullyoon!" The fan excitedly said. "Smile!"

They put their phone right in her face, trying to get as much of a close-up as possible, wanting to snap photos of her unreal features.

Sullyoon was shocked and a little scared.

She'd never been in a situation like this before and she didn't know what to do.

The flash of the camera that was so close to her eyes made her groan and she covered them, upsetting the fan.

"No, don't do that! You have the prettiest eyes. Let me have a few pictures!"

Sullyoon tried to walk away to get back to you but the fan grabbed her hand, making her stumble and fall to the ground, causing her pants to tear at the knee and her skin to get scraped, making a few drops of blood appear.

You had more than enough by now.

You had been furious before over the way this so-called fan of hers had been treating her but when you went to say something, she went to walk back over to you.

But now she was injured and the fan didn't do anything but stare and snap photos of her.

And to say you were angry was a major understatement.

"Hey!" You yelled as you walked over to Sullyoon. "Come here, baby. Are you okay?"

You helped her stand up and she sniffled as a wave of anxiety washed over her from everything that had happened.

She leaned against you, needing the comfort that only you can bring her.

"What is wrong with you?" You asked the fan. "You do not treat your idols this way. You don't treat anyone this way! I know you're excited to see her but you need to treat her like a human being!"

"I just got excited. I wasn't thinking." The fan mumbled quietly and in shame as you continued to yell at them.

"That's not an excuse! She's hurt! First, you pull her hair, then you tear her shirt, then you put your phone in her face and almost blind her with the flash! And now her knee is cut! Seriously, what's the matter with you?"

"I wasn't thinking, okay? I just really love Sullyoon and I got so excited. I couldn't control myself!"

"You love Sullyoon? Yeah, I can tell by the way you hurt her!" You said, rolling your eyes at the fan. "Look around you. There are hundreds of fans that love her and the girls but none of them did what you did. What you did tells me that you don't love or care about her because you can't at least give her the respect and space she deserves as a person."

"Whatever. I'm sorry, okay?"

"No, don't tell that to me. Apologize to Sullyoon. Right now!" You yelled, beyond angry over the situation.

"I'm sorry, Sullyoon." The fan mumbled as Sullyoon looked at her.

"Never do this again. If you do and I'm around, I won't be so nice. No one puts their hands on my girlfriend, not ever." You warned. "Shame on you."

You gently took Sullyoon's hand and led her to the van, where the girls were waiting.

You both got in and the door closed before you gave Sullyoon a comforting hug.

"Are you okay, baby?" You asked worriedly as you cupped her cheek, staring into her eyes.

"I think so. Just a little shaken up." She said with a shaky breath. "Thank you for standing up for me and for protecting me."

"Anything for you, my love. No one treats my girl that way." You said before kissing her forehead.

"I didn't think I'd ever see Y/N fight with one of Sullyoon's fans but I'm not upset about it. She had it coming after what she did to her." Haewon said with a chuckle.

"Are you okay, Sullyoon?" Jiwoo asked, to which Sullyoon nodded.

"On the plus side, I don't think anyone will ever try anything like that again. Not after that." Lily chuckled.

"Yeah, well, if they ever try anything with her again or any of you, don't worry. Security won't need to step in, I'll take care of it myself." You said, making the girls laugh.

But they knew you weren't lying.

Because you're a great girlfriend to Sullyoon and a great friend to them and you won't ever let anything happen to any of them.