2

"Hey! Look a sorority house!" Mickey points out.

"We should say hello." Javy suggests.

"We absolutely-" Jake jumps in to agree but Nat and y/n interrupt him.

"Should not!"

"Keep driving." Y/n orders.

"We at least gotta invite a few to our party tonight." Jake says as Coyote pulls into the parking lot of the school dorms.

"Why don't you just shout it for everyone instead of being creeps and flirting with every girl?" Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Oh come on!" Javy groans.

"Don't start that again, y/n." Jake groans.

"Start what?" Bradley questions.

"Don't worry about it." Nat, Javy, Jake and y/n all say.

"Can we get on with this? I'm gonna need that drink sooner than planned." Y/n groans.

"Yea, yea we're going." Javy pulls around the parking lot and drives off to one of the many bars in town.

"Hey there's the drinks!" Jake cheers as Javy returns with two pitches of beer.

"Pour it out Machado! Mama needs to not remember anything." Y/n slides her glass towards him.

"Damn, what got your panties in a twist?" Jake laughs. Y/n turns and glares at Jake. "Alright, come here." Jake tugs her away from the group. "What is your deal?"

"My deal?"

"Yes, y/n. Your deal. You've been in a mood since we mentioned inviting those girls to a party."

"Maybe it's because I don't wanna hear my boyfriend talking about flirting with other girls!" Y/n nearly shouts at him.

"Sweetheart, you do this every year! You agreed to this arrangement!"

"Maybe I don't wanna do this anymore!" Y/n says. "Did you think about that?" Y/n sighs. "Maybe I just wanted to spend my senior year with the only guy I actually care about."

"You agreed, y/n. First day of freshman year to graduation." Jake explains. "You made the exception of summer and winter break when we're back home."

"Well it was a stupid agreement." Y/n says before returning to the table and downing her beer. "I'm heading back to the baseball houses to prepare for the team meeting." She storms off out of the bar and calls a cab.

"What's her deal?" Mickey and Bradley question.

"None of your business freshman!" Jake almost growls, drinking his beer.

"If you haven't met yet, I'd like to introduce you to the new guys. Mickey Garcia, Catcher. Neil Vikander, outfielder. Bradley Bradshaw and Robert Floyd, pitchers. We also got two transfers, Billy Avalone and Bringham Lennox. They're wild cards so they can cover anyone." Coach announced at the beginning of the team meeting later that evening. "Of course you boys would have nothing if it weren't for our lovely team managers, Y/n l/n and Natasha Trace." Coach points to the 2 girls standing beside him. "They're gonna be living here too, one in each house. Making sure you boys follow the rules. Don't piss them off cause they can bench you and they will. Don't test their patience, it's thinner than mine.

"Now listen! The city was generous enough to donate these houses to help us with the overcrowding in the athletics dorms and we've agreed to be responsible for them. So two rules! No alcohol in the houses, that's not just our rule, that's the school's policy. Now we can't stop you from going out and having a couple drinks just nothing in the house. Number two, no girls upstairs in those bedrooms."

Everyone jumps up to protest but y/n and Nat throw simple glares which makes the juniors and seniors sit down. Sophomores and Freshman follow suit.

"I'm sorry, but you'll just have to take her back to her place or you can spend all of your time downstairs. Plenty of room for socializing so if you gotta bring some little gal back to the house, you keep her buns downstairs." Most of the guys start laughing as the coach continues. "Voluntary practice is on Sunday, players only. Rule book says I can't be on the field with ya so I'll see y'all on Monday."

"Thanks Coach." Jake claps walking to the front of the living room audience. "Alright freshman, in case you didn't know, voluntary means mandatory. If your not there then you probably don't care about beating those fuckers from Arizona and if you don't care about that then you might as well go home."

"We're taking it this year fellas!" Javy announces. "All the way!" Everyone starts cheering as the coach leaves. "Alright gentlemen! We have a party to prep for!"