6

"Good morning freaks! Who's ready to play some ball?"

The team cheered as they made their way onto the field, Jake's grin contagious as they drop their gear into the dugout.

"Hey! Where's our Foxy Mamas?" Javy questions. "They have the balls."

"Right here!" y/n shouts as she carries two buckets onto the field.

"You miss us that much Machado?" Nat laughs, tossing the glove she was carrying at him. "You forgot this."

"I only ever miss you Trace." Javy flirts causing his teammates to whistle.

"Javy's got a thing for the team manager? Man you're screwed!" Rueban laughs.

Javy rolls his eyes with a blush, shaking his head. "No, no I don't." He mumbles, quickly changing the subject.

"Aww Javy, did someone hurt your feelings?" Nat teases, wiggling her brows playfully. "I wouldn't worry, I'd probably still want to fuck you, if you were willing." She whispers with a wink.

Y/n rolls her eyes, shaking her head at the two. "You guys are disgusting." She gags as the team jogs out to warm up on the grass.

"Please, we aren't that bad." Nat laughs.

"Until you tell everyone that you guys are together now, its that bad." Y/n laughs as she grabs one of the ball buckets.

"Hey, we've been dating for almost 3 months, we know how not to act weird." Nat argues, frowning at her best friend. Nat jogs to catch up with y/n who is halfway across the field.

Y/n just chuckles. "You're right, I'm sorry." She says softly, putting the bucket down on a bench next to her. "I don't mean to tease you guys."

"I know it's weird now that you and Jake are done but look on the brightside, we still rule the team."

"Hell yeah we do!" y/n laughs, dropping the bucket onto the pitcher's mound.

"Machado, Fitch, Vikander, Lee, Seresin! You guys are batting first. Everyone else is in the field!" Nat shouts to the boys. "Garcia! You're catcher!"

"Bradshaw!" Y/n shouts catching Bradley's attention. He turns, smiling at her call. "Show off your pitches."

"Yes ma'am." Bradley grins, jogging up to her. She tosses a ball at him and laughs as he catches it.

"Don't be a hot head." She warns. "Javy and Jake are our best batter so they'll talk some shit."

"I can handle them." Bradley smiles.

"I'm sure you can." She smiles back. "Good luck." He nods before running to the plate, crouching down and getting ready to throw.

As Bradley sends his first pitch towards Javy, the girls can hear Mickey call a strike.

"Come on, Machado!" Nat yells from the dugout. "Get that bat out of your ass and make it count!"

Bradley shakes his head as he winds up again, sending the ball straight for Mickey's glove, This time Javy actually hits the ball, sending it flying toward second base, nearly hitting the baseman.

"Oh thank god!" Nate exclaims as they cycle through each player.

It was hours later, and a round of freshman batting practice despite y/n's and Nat's protests, that they wrapped up practice. Y/n was still cleaning up the dugout as the last of the boys left. She hummed softly as she picked up some of the trash left behind.