If Y/n (SMG5) and Mario were in Bloody Bunny Book Cover

ALT:

ALT:

This is a book cover of Y/n and Mario's adventure in the Bloody Bunny Universe as the comedic duo as well as Tails Doll end up frozen solid in a freezer after an evil sentient doll started causing mayhem upon the Earth and wiping out humanity only...

This is a book cover of Y/n and Mario's adventure in the Bloody Bunny Universe as the comedic duo as well as Tails Doll end up frozen solid in a freezer after an evil sentient doll started causing mayhem upon the Earth and wiping out humanity only for Y/n, Mario and Tails Doll to be the only people to be ones to survive the chaos.

Eventually, the three of them woke up 500 years in the future, where the evil dolls took over the entire planet that is ruled by an evil group called the Dark Bosses and the two of them need to find a way back home in the present day to stop the evil doll from taking over the world to save the future and prevent the evil future from ever happening.

Luckily for them, the trio got some help from the resistance team led by the heroic Bunny plushie with a blade named Bloody Bunny and her little sister, Mumu to help them get back home and stop the Dark Bosses from their evil reign of terror once and for all.

Based and Inspired by Bloody Bunny: The First Blood

Suggested by pickychut_the_doll from Deviantart for this amazing idea of a SMG4 x Bloody Bunny crossover story.