6: his apartment

📖₊✧ 🖋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  📖₊✧ 🖋

     GOJŌ WAVED AT HIS coworkers who were already waiting for him at the bar. strolling over, the math teacher quickly realized that a certain someone wasn't there.

"yo, where's suguru?"

     "suguru said he was inviting someone, but he's on his way right now", ieiri shōko — the school's nurse — responded.

     "he's inviting someone?? who could he possibly be inviting? all his friends are my friends, and all my friends are mine".

     nanami kento — the first-years' history instructor — just sighed, wondering why he was even here.

"i think he said he was going to try to invite the new math teacher?? but i'm not really sure", haibara yū — the first-years' japanese teacher — informed.

"oh really now?", gojō asked, ordering a water since he doesn't drink. he only came to hang with his friends, though nanami would label him otherwise.

"well why don't you ask him? he just got here", haibara pointed out.

whipping his head around, gojō couldn't deny that he was just slightly disappointed that his best friend had showed up alone.

     "hey guys!", getō greeted, taking the stool beside gojō.

     "what's with the frown, satoru? sad that miss suzuki didn't show up?", the long-haired male teased.

     "oh, what's this? satoru's got a crush on the new teacher?", ieiri butted in after taking her whiskey shot.

     haibara gasped.

     "gojō-senpai has a crush?! does she like him back?!"

"if she did, she must have a very big heart", nanami mumbled.

"ugh, no! i don't have a crush! what's with all the assumptions?!", gojō scoffed.

"oh. that's too bad. i thought something interesting was finally happening with you", ieiri sighed.

"hey! that's mean, shōko", the white-haired male pouted.

     "all right, all right. let's all stop bullying satoru and order some drinks", getō chuckled, grabbing a menu and flipping through the pages.

     gojō side-eyed all his friends before peeking over getō's shoulder and slyly whispering, "so...why didn't she come?"

     getō had to hold in his laugh by covering it up with a cough before answering his curious best friend.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 10, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘋𝘖𝘖𝘙 {𝘴. 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें