Matikitan-2

By 12, jeeva got ready for the appointment as the appointment was kept at a nearby cafe.

Jeeva mv: yaaru intha cafe yila vechanga intha appointmenta sari poyi papom.... enna nadakuthu endru.....

Jeeva went inside the cafe and reserved a table for themselves he didn't know which of the owner was coming to meet him.

While he was waiting, he looked outside the window and saw a girl wearing a mustard yellow kancheepuram saree and crossing the road.

He was mesmerized by beauty as she was wearing a kancheepuram saree with jhumkas on her ear, bangles, and  she was having a light smile on her face.

Jeeva's eyes were following each and every step taken by the girl he saw she entered the same cafe he was sitting and enquiring about something to the manager.

When he looked keenly at her face, he saw a strike of holy ash on her forehead. The smile she was giving the manager brought a smile on his face.

He saw her walking towards the same side where his tabe was situated. She slowly walked towards his table, and his eyes followed her movements.

She came towards him with a sweet smile and forwarded her hands. He also stood up and returned the handshake.

Meera: " Hi, I'm meera, one of the owners of SPM events...."

Jeeva: " Hi, I'm jeeva ceo of JMR Industries...."

Meera: " Sorry for dressing in an unprofessional way....."

Jeeva: " Saree unprofessional ennu yaarunga sonanga......"

Jeeva mv: chumma bomma kutty maari irukalle

Jeeva iv: athannaa........ unnak eppidi pidikama pogum

Jeeva: " Please have seat namma ukanthu pesalam...."

Meera: " Yeah, suree......."

Jeeva: " ketta thappa neinaka mattinga oru kelvi keppan..."

Meera: " ohh, sure...."

Jeeva: " Yen, saree yodu vantheenga...."

Meera: " atha yen kekuringa...... inniku naan leave pottu veetila irunthena..... naan appidiya koviluk pogalam ennu ready aagura timila vanthu intha confusion aa pathi solli.....  enna inga vara sonanga..... naanum appidiye kovilku poyitt straight inga thaan vandhey..... adhunala thaan......"

By saying these, she showed herself with an infectious smile, which in turn  brought a smile on his face.....

They settled and discussed the events that had to happen by the end of next month.

Even though they were talking and discussing professionally, they both were stealing glances of each other.

After some time, suddenly meera looked at jeeva and said.

Meera: " yenga.... onnu sonna thappa eduka mattingale...... "

Jeeva: " illanga neenga sollunga...."

Meera: " morningla irunthu onnumey sapudla........ vayithukula ranagalam nadakuthu..... oru break eduthu continue panlama......"

Jeeva: " Oh suree......"

Before jeeva could complete his sentence, they heard a gurgling sound coming from his stomach. He looked at her sheepishly.

They both looked at each other and laughed at the situation...

They bought food and talked freely while having food they knew there was a connection between them.

By the end of the meeting, the particulats about the coming event were discussed. And jeeva came to a realisation that after this meeting, he can only meet her at the event.

So in order to meet her occasionally, jeeva came up with an idea......

Jeeva: "meera naan oru suggestion vekkata...:

Meera: " sollu jeeva...."

Jeeva: " yen namma intha eventoda progress weekly discuss pankoodathu...."

Meera: " Yen, apidi...."

Jeeva: " appo namma rendu perum full aa involve aagi panlamey....... innum nalla outcome kedaikum ennu thonuthu...."

Meera: " seri..... apidiya panlaam....."

Jeeva mv:" aiiiii......... jollyyyyy......."

Meera: " seri.... appo naan kelambura....."

Meera started to leave, packing her things

Jeeva: " eyyyy....."

Meera turned and looked at jeeva with a raised eyebrow.....

Jeeva: " eppidiyo madhyanam aayidichu..... namma rendu perum appidiye lunch saptutu polamey..   "

Meera looked at jeeva and smiled, jeeva reciprocated the smile, packed his things, and went with her to a nearby restaurant.

After ordering while they were sitting, jeeva noticed a certain group of working men sitting and gawking at meera. When he followed their eyesight, he saw that they were looking at her exposed waist. Suddenly, jeeva felt angry.

Jeeva: " poyi hand wash, panittu varalama...."

Meera: " polamey...."

While coming back, jeeva took the seat where meera was sitting before and glared at the guys. Meera,  seeing this, understood what would have happened and kept quiet.

After having food, the whole jeeva was dropping near her.

Jeeva: " meera...."

Meera: " haa, sollunga...."

Jeeva: " unga number kudunga..."

Meera, with a small mischevious smile on her face, asked: " yethuku...."

Jeeva: " aah....bhaaa.....wo...work work progression update pandrathuku...."

Meera: " yenga..... naan thaney event oraganise pandrey yen neenga update pannom..."

Jeeva looked at meera with wide eyes thinking about the blurted out mistake.

Meera laughed at jeeva, jeeva also joined, and both of them left......

Both of their closeness increased during the time of the work. But both of them didn't confess..

And on the day of the event

PRESENT

Saya: " mamaaa...... enna yosichittu irukinga.... sapudunga....."

Jeeva looked at meera, and an understanding passed in between them. With sweet smile on their face.....

Preetha: " akkaaa..... koncham dosa kuden..."

Their trance was broken by preetha who didn't even lift her head from the plate and was concentrating on having the fiid in front of her.

Jeeva mumbled: " sothu moota..... sothu mootaa...... ippidiye vanthu yen romance aa keduthu vidu parom ippidi unnak marumagalo marumagano kedaikum....... kashtam....."

Saya: " yetahvatuu soniya mama...."

Jeeva mv: appidi purinjichu kilichiduvinga 2 perum....

Jeeva: " onnula ma...... amaaa ungala pathuka thaan 2 dhadi maadungala ungalaku 2 perum katti vechen..... yenga avanga......"

" unnak serrupu pinchirum soltommmm......."

_________________________________________

So comment panunga appo thaan continue panunuma vendamanu pakka mudiyum.

So thank you from the author.
Inki curtain close.....