✿༺ 𝒮𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎-𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟤 ༻✿

Reyansh

"bhai, utho na kuch karte hai" Ruhi whined while shaking me, uff these sisters are born just to irritate their brothers!! "kuch waqt sone de Ru, aaj saturday hai" I said sleepily

"bhai, utho na kuch karte hai" Ruhi whined while shaking me, uff these sisters are born just to irritate their brothers!! "kuch waqt sone de Ru, aaj saturday hai" I said sleepily. "haa mujhe bhi pata hai hi ki aaj Saturday hai, isliye mei itni samay tak ruki. It's 11:30 in the morning, everyone is asleep, and I am bored!! please wake up, let's do something na" Ruhi again whined while shaking me.

(Brother, wake up, lets do something)

(let me sleep for some time Ruhi, today's Saturday)

(Even I know that today is Saturday, that is why I waited till this time. It's 11:30 in the morning, everyone is asleep, and I am bored!! please wake up, let's do something na)

She started shaking me violently, "Be grateful that I didn't splash water on your face, please bhaiiiii" She asked giving me those puppy eyes that no one in the family could resist.  There goes my sleep. "Fine I am awake, what shall we do?" I asked her. "Let's do a prank on mummy and papa," She said excitedly. "Super, what is your plan?" I asked her getting equally excited. She motioned me to come towards her, and when I went, She whispered all about her plan in my ear. I agreed knowing that it was a harmless and funny plan. "So, 005 are you ready to set the plan in motion?" She asked me in full commander tone. "Yes ma'am " I replied in the same tone.

(bhai-brother)

We completely changed their room by littering it with tissue papers,  glitters,  and led lights and drew funnily on their faces with temporary markers. They are heavy sleepers which made our work more easy. Then we completely filled their washroom with soap bubbles. Hehe, bad I know, but sometimes it's okay for fun.

"Did you complete your tasks 005"Ruhi asked me in the same tone. "Yes ma'am" I saluted her, after few seconds we both burst out laughing. "It was good bhai, thank you for doing this with me" She said. "I had fun too Ru, no let's wait till they both wake up and realise what we did" We both laughed for sometime and went to our rooms to freshen up.

"REYANSH NANDA MALHOTRA" "RUHI MALHOTRA" my mom and dad both yelled from their room. Shit, here goes nothing. We both met at the stairs, she was giggling silently while I was laughing like a mad man.  We both entered the room, my father was fully covered in glitters and soap bubbles, while my mom in glitters. 

"Care to explain this" My mom said angrily. "It's not so bad ma, we just did a harmless prank on you both" Ru tried to explain while trying to hide her laugh. Ma and papa both looked at each other silently for few minutes, both burst out laughing. "Oh God, Rajat!!! you look so funny" my mom said in between her laugh. "So do you Shraddha, you look like a colourful princess except the face which is a total disaster" He said in between his laugh. 

All the four of us laughed like crazy for few minutes and then calmed down. "Good prank guys, but we will get back on you" papa said. Oh no!!!! We both had a horror look on our face, mumma and papa never do simple, temporary pranks like us, I glare at Ruhi. "mumma, papa sorry galti hogayi iss baar chod dho na" we both pleaded them while they had prideful smirks. They made us go out of their room, while they freshen up. Here goes a peaceful and relaxing weekend, I sighed and went back to my room.

(mom, dad sorry it's our fault, please spare us this time)

"Aunty inn dono ko bilkul mat chodiye, apna revenge bilkul lena" My best friend Karthik said while stuffing paratha in his mouth. Why do these guys always have to come to our house and disturb us, I sulked while thinking. "Bilkul nahi chodenge in dono ko Karthik, humara badla lekar hi rahenge" papa said grinning wickedly towards us. 

(Aunty, don't leave these two, take your revenge)

(We will not leave them Karthik, we will take our revenge at any cost)

"Which game should we play today" Sahdev asked setting the playstation. We agreed on playing God of war. It is our daily routine to play both indoor and outdoor games in weekend. We have a lot of fun, Ruhi also accompanies us when she is free, but today she went out with Bharat and Almas(her other best friend), so she couldn't play with us. I am sure she will rant all about today's morning events to Bharat. This reminds me of a certain girl who kept avoiding me yesterday, I know what happened is my fault but I really am sorry, I will apologize tomorrow and try to be good friends with her this time.

I don't want to miss a beautiful friendship because of my stupidness. I kinda miss talking slash irritating her, don't worry Rey, day after tomorrow get ready to fall on her feet in the worst case. I nod to myself and start playing the game. 

We had a eventful day today, starting from the prank to playing games with my best friends and a movie marathon with family. Let's hope for the best for tomorrow also, I slept while thinking about this. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for today guys.........

Reyansh had a fun day while Dhruva had a depressing one. Let's hope everything turns out good for both of them on Monday............

will update the next chapter tomorrow...........

Thank you for reading. 

Hope you had a good day.....💓

Love 

India