Aesthetics(friends-part2)

Karthik Singania

Karthik Singania

Best friends to Reyansh and Sahdev, can do anything to them. He is self-loving  person but still cares for his people. He is the brother of Vaishali and loves her the most. He can do anything to her and the most protective of her. He hates Mrunali Sinha but still has a  soft-corner for her. He loves playing outdoor sports. He loves interacting with people and get to know different things.

Sahdev Goenka

Sahdev Goenka

Best friends to Reyansh and Karthik, loves both of them and can do anything for them. He is outgoing and charming one. He loves Vaishali a lot but is afraid that it might jeopardize his friendship with Karthik, so he doesn't do anything, but he is protective towards Vaishali and doesn't let any boy approach her. He is the most studious boy among the trio. He loves listening to music most of the time.

Neelav Rajvansh

Neelav Rajvansh

He is the most studious person in the class. He talks with everyone but Gowri Sinha is his bestfriend. He shares everything to her. He is also friends with Dhruva, Mrunali, Vaishali and Reyansh. He is the most innocent person in the class which makes his friends protective of him. He likes Gowri a lot but is confused whether to tell it or not. He loves photography, 'it calms me down', as he says.