Chapter Five

Scarlett's POV

"Well Love Birds Lets get this party started" Rachael yelled loudly.

Jay slowly let go of my hand, the tingles ran up and down my arm. I could tell that he felt it because he smirked once our fingers touched, for the last time.

'What's this feeling' I asked catherine.

'I honestly don't know' catherine answered.

"The pizzas here" Sky yelled happily.

I could feel my smile going wider.

'Aww yeah pizza' I said laughing in the end.

Catherine snorted but remained quiet.

'Whats wrong Catherine' I asked worriedly.

'Hey go near Jay again' Catherine said in a low voice almost a whisper.

I awkwardly walked towards him, my heart racing with each step that I took near him.

Jay's eyes finally landed on me, he gave me a huge smile and walked closer to me.

I could fell the hairs on my arms stand up and i got butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't help but smile back at him. 

'Whats the heck is going on'i asked Catherine.

Once we were face to face, Rachael called us over to the small table for six. I walked straight to Amanda and gave her a huge hug. 

"Happy birthday Amanda. Your so old now." I whispered into her ear, giggling. 

Amanda pushed me away with an annoyed look to her face "Relax girl i'm only 17, Plus your birthday is coming up, your also going to be old." We both started laughing. 

Rachael and Sky walked up to us, "I love you guys, but i really badly want to eat."

Me and Amanda looked at each other and started laughing "Your right Sky we're sorry for holding up the party." 

We all sat down and started eating, surprisingly, Jay and Rachael soon started talking to every one. 

"okay everyone how much money are we spending on tokens" Sky asked in a serious tone.

"Um well i brought 30 dollars," Amanda said as we all took out our money.

"I brought 50" I replied.

"We brought 100," we all turned to stare at Rachael and Jay "What we really like the games here okay."

"And i brought 25." 

"And if we put the money together we have 200 dollars"Sky replied, with a proud grin on her face.

I hid my laugh as best as i could but in the end i was smiling like an idiot "Actually Sky its 205 dollars." 

Sky's grin soon fell as she starred at me "No i did all the math right ."

"Sky whats 30+50?" Amanda asked. 

"80."

"80+100"

"180."

"And what about 180+25."

"Thats....Ohh its 205. you were right Scarlett."

We all started laughing hysterically while Sky glared at each one of us.

"Its not funny Guys"Sky pouted.

"Your right is not, Its hilarious."

Sky grabbed a piece of pepperoni pizza and shoved it into her mouth angrily.

"I hate you guys." She mumbled while chewing her pizza.

I did a cute face and hugged her arm "How can you hate a face like this."

She glanced down at me and smirked "Ill learn to hate a face like yours and if i cant then ill find some else with a face like yours but with a nicer attitude."

i smiled widely "Hahahaha good luck my face is one of  kind." 

Once we were done laughing Amanda went to go but 100 Dollars of tokens. When she came back we immediately went to the small bowling place. 

All together we all won about 600 tickets. Some guy also tried flirting with Amanda but Amanda quickly walked away from him before he could actually get to the point. The look on his face was priceless.

Me and Jay mostly stuck together we started talking about life and where he lived. I was sort of disappointed when he told me that he was leaving in about a week. But i smiled and asked here to. 

Weirdly he lived near Lizzy and her 'mate'. After the party was over we gave Amanda her gift which was a candy bouquet and Rachael gave her this huge cake. We decided not to eat any cause we were all full.Around 9 We all said goodbye, Jay nervously asked for my number (which i gladly gave).

After all that Sky and Christian drove me home, once i got their i checked on Tyler and Lui only to find them both asleep.

I walked into my room and knocked out on the bed.