where is she?

"Yeji are you okay? you have been acting different these past few days." hyunjin asked.
"I am fine Hyunjin." Yeji said with a hint of attitude. 

"Yeji we all know it's not true. Even Lia has been asking. Shes just been a little nervous to ask because you really do seem different." Chaeyeong asked.

"For the last time I am fine" Yeji exclaimed.

"Yeji Hwang. stop yelling this instance" a familiar voice said.

"But father. they won't-" Yeji said as he interrupted her.

"Yeji, I do not care. whatever they are doing should not warrant you to yell" he said.

"y-yes sir" Yeji said slightly dejected.

a few hours later

Yeji has been crying for the past few. her longing for a letter back from Ryujin, the responsibilities of being the oldest princess, and keeping her siblings safe is over whelming to her.

"Hey Yeji." Chaeyeong said.

"Hey Chae. I am sorry for yelling at you earlier. it was not right." Yeji said.

"It is okay. but I want to know what is wrong." Chaeyeong said.

" Which part? my hatred for being the oldest? or miss Ryujin?" Yeji asked.

"If you want, we can start with miss Ryujin." Chaeyeong said.

" I sent her a letter 3 weeks ago. she is normally on point with the letters back" Yeji mentioned.

"Maybe her letter carrier is taking a little bit to return her letter." Chaeyeong retorted.

"I hope because I told her I liked her." Yeji mumbled.

"You did what?" Chaeyeong asked

"I told her that I like her Chaeyeong. I know we got off on the wrong foot with her spilling red wine on my white dress, but I grew to love her.  she would write me stories about her home life. she hated it there. the king is just-" Yeji paused to think.

"She tells me these stories about how everything she did was never good enough in the king's eyes. she told me about how her mom accepted the person she wanted to be but that he never would. for the longest time Ryujin hated wearing the dresses the king would provide for her. she explained to her mom that she didn't want to wear them and that she also wanted to be addressed as prince Ryujin. I believe she said she was young when all this happened." Yeji said tearing up.

"Wow. you remember every little detail of those notes huh. she is going to be okay Yeji." Chaeyeong explained.

"I hope so. I just hope me telling her I liked her wasnt a mistake.

"Excuse me. miss Chaeyeong. miss Yeji. your father is requesting your presence in the living room. and i will tell you this. he is very upset." butler byul said.

in the living room

" Are you the princesses that have been sending Ryujin and yuna notes?"  the king of phelux empire asked.

" Well girls, have you? because if you have you are going to be in so much trouble." Yeji and Chaeyeong's father asked.

a/n- tehe cliff hanger