surprise surprise!

I stood there with my jaw dropped..suga decorated this place so beautifully I can't even explain

  (For some reason can't post 2 pics together so it is on the top)

The fact that he did so much in such a less time is still surprising to me, ik I shouldn't be celebrating after what happened to Jackson but no matter how sad or depressing I stay jakson won't come back right..I held suga's hand and he led me to the table Making me sit down.
The table was already full of the food that I liked and then suga handed me a gift..

Y/N: you need to stop giving me gifts! U are spending too much money on me
Suga: no gift is enough to express how much I love you but still open it!!

So I did what he said I opened it and there were tears streaming down my face and I got up and hugged him tightly not letting go of him, he kissed my forehead and hugged me again but tighter..
He gifted me a painting of me and jakson together

I was so happy seeing this and I knew right away that I am going to frame it on the wall

I was so happy seeing this and I knew right away that I am going to frame it on the wall.. we spent the time talking and eating after a while he laid a mat on the sand and we were cuddling just observing the ocean..silence all we could hear was the waves and the leaves it was a beautiful moment..
But was ruined, ruined by a gunshot gladly it did not shoot any one of us we quickly got up and hid behind the tree, suga took out his gun and ran towards the table and quickly hid.. while that was happening I was thinking how stupid I am for not bringing my gun..
Soon I was hit with something in my head and the whole world went black for me

-after few hours-
I woke up realizing that I was no longer at the beach but a small room which seemed like a store room and it had a smell of oil,grease and of course blood.. I was tied up on a chair and there were marks on my legs..
Y/n: is anyone here!!?
There was silence so I asked again and after sometime I heard footsteps from behind coming closer and what I saw..my eyes just couldn't believe it or more like didn't want to believe it..