Well well~

~Y/N POV~
I got up and I had a little bit of pain in my body but I got all my strength and went to the bathroom to have a nice and warm bath after that I went to my closet to choose what to wear after sometime I got the outfit. ( A/N~ SORRY I DIDN'T TOLD YOU GUYS THAT FROM YESTERDAY U AND YOUR UNNIES ARE LIVING IN DIFFERENT HOUSES)
CLOTHES:

I got downstairs and eat my breakfast and went to the school I got inside and went to my locker got my books I want and went in the classroom faster and after a few mins all students came and the teacher also came and said-MR

MR.KIM: Class today we have new students, pls come in.
I knew they were txt and momoland so I didn't bother and after they introduced themselves the class started bla bla bla
( TIME SKIP TO BREAK)
I got in the cafeteria and sat on the table I was alone today as unnies got some work to complete for days I was peacefully eating until someone from behind said "hey slut" I knew she was irene i turned around and she slapped me I was about to slap her back suddenly bts came in and irene suddenly grabbed my hand and slapped her with my hand until that suga came towards us and irene started fake crying.
SUGA:Baby why are you crying?
IRENE:Oppa she slapped me * fake crying * * pointing at me *
SUGA: Hey bitch how dare you slap my girlfriend.
YOU: she slapped me first
SUGA: Hey don't make excuses, I know you are the one who slapped her first.
YOU:But-
I was intruped by a hard slap on my cheek by suga I looked up keeping hand on the cheek were he slapped me because it hurts really bad and when I looked back i saw irene smirking i just took my things and went outside.
(15 mins later)
The bell rang I checked my schedule and I saw its art class yay!! I went to the class after taking all the things for art and then after few mins the teacher came and said-
MR.PARK: so let's start the class today you guys can make anything you want but you guys will have a timer 30 mins and who will win will get a treat from the one who lost okay so your time starts now~
I got out the things that were needed and started to draw, Mr.park kept saying how much time is left and after some mins the timer ended.
So mr.park started calling out names so the students came and show their drawings/painting mr.park called me I got up and went to him I can see that he was impressed I got back to my seat the last one was irene she came and showed it to him.
MR.PARK: So now let's announce the winner and the loser so the winner is y/n and the loser is irene.
YOUR DRAWING:

IRENE DRAWING:

IRENE DRAWING:

MR.PARK:So as decided irene will treat y/n
YOU: Sir its ok I don't want any treat
MR.PARK: ok irene you are lucky she said no
After the class I was going outside I was in the corridor when I saw irene kissing a guy I took a picture of that and went to the class as I went inside the teacher was not inside so I thought this was my chance I went to the table where bts were sitting-
BTS: Hey slut what are you doing here, want to get beaten up?
YOU: You wish but no ok suga there is a surprise for you.
SUGA: What surprise?
I took out my phone and showed them the picture of them.
Y/N: How is it? Do you like it?
SUGA: This is fake!!
Y/N: No it is not I got a proof I can even show you come with me.
Suga followed me to the corridor to the place where I took a pic from and they were still kissing.
▪︎SUGA'S POV▪︎
How can I believe her that my gf irene is kissing another boy so i followed her she took me to the place so as we went there it was real my gf irene whom I loved from my whole heart is kissing another guy I went to her and tapped her shoulder irene turned back and she widen her eyes.
¤Y/N POV¤
I was watching the whole seen and I was enjoying it.
IRENE: B-baby
SUGA: Don't you dare call me that.
And I was a little shocked that suga got tears in his eyes and the tear fall down but who cares
SUGA: I loved you from my whole heart and this is what you are doing behind my back ha!!??
IRENE: I am sorry
SUGA: irene everything can't be healed by saying sorry that's it we are breaking up
IRENE: No no pls I am sorry, this bitch she ruined everything.
Suga went from there I also walked away and went to the class and at the end bts broke up with their girlfriends as they were just using them except suga after the school I went back to my home watched some movies, ate something and then went to sleep.

♡Sorry guys I was late as I have work so I am not able to post and rn during the work I am writing this ok so bye and sorry again, have a nice day♡