WHAT?!

PREVIOUSLY~
I asked the doctor how she was he said that.....
PRESENT TIME ~( still suga's pov)
He said that ..
DOCTOR: she is fine but she lost some of her memories and her hand is fractured.
that's when my heart beat stopped it was like I was stabed 20 times.
YOU: doctor can I go inside.
DOCTOR: yes you can, I will take my leave.
I went inside seeing y/n sleeping like a small cute baby her skin was pale and her hand was plastered, tears fall down my cheeks I sat beside her and hold her hand in mine I don't know when I fall asleep.
¤NO ONE'S POV¤
Blackpink and other bts member got inside the room then they saw y/n and suga sleeping peacefully so they decided to go outside and wait for them to wake up.

■Y/N POV■
I opened my eyes seeing a unfamiliar place then I remembered that I got into an accident I was going to lift my hand when I felt something heavy on it I turned around to see..

□SUGA'S POV□
I felt something moving so I opened my eyes to see y/n awake i asked her..
YOU: y/n how are you feeling? Is your hand hurting?
Y/N: umm I am feeling good and my hand is hurting a bit, but who are you?
YOU: you don't remember me I am suga.
Y/N: sorry but no I don't know you mister.
°AUTHOR POV°
Y/n remember everyone except rm and suga, both of them did everything to make her remember them, she remember rm now, she got some hints of suga, now its been 2 months since that accident happened but y/n still can't remember suga, suga was always sad from inside but he always fake smiled in front of others.

◇NO ONE'S POV◇
it was suga's birthday we planned a surprise party for him and today he will be happy but also kinda mad at y/n.

♡AT THE PARTY♡(NO ONE'S POV)
We blind folded suga then we got him in the party area we also told him to change his clothes then we removed his blind fold and he was on the verge of crying but he didn't know he is gonna be happy later.

~SUGA'S POV~
I was literally going to cry i thanked them all I noticed that it was a red and white theme party and y/n was not there, then she came looking so beautiful she was looking like an angel.

~THEIR CLOTHES~
BTS-

~THEIR CLOTHES~BTS-

BP-

Y/N-

Y/N-

●Y/N POV●I looked at suga he was looking so freaking hot wait what are you thinking y/n are you out of your mind, I walked towards bp and stand there, after suga cuted the cake we all went to the dance floor as I was drunk I didn't know what was h...

●Y/N POV●
I looked at suga he was looking so freaking hot wait what are you thinking y/n are you out of your mind, I walked towards bp and stand there, after suga cuted the cake we all went to the dance floor as I was drunk I didn't know what was happening a randomly guy asked me to dance with him I accepted it while dancing he was being too much touchy and I feeling uncomfortable I was about to go away then he said..
??: where are you going babygirl let's have some fun*smirking*
Y/N:leave me.
I shouted....

○SUGA'S POV○
They all went to the dance floor dancing i went to the bar counter to have some drinks and I was still sad that y/n still can't remember me,i was watching y/n and I can say that now she was fully drunk when a guy came to her and then they started dancing together and that guy started to touch her i don't know but why I was feeling jealous..
(A/N~you are in loveee~)
(SUGA:y-yah I am not now continue the story)
(A/N~ ok back to the story)
....then she was trying to go away but that guy said to her something which I couldn't hear and out of no where y/n shouted I stood up and ran towards her and punch that guy...

☆Y/N POV☆
I shouted and suddenly suga appeared and punched that guy, that guy was laying down unconscious i quickly jumped on suga and hugged him tightly..

♤SUGA'S POV♤
That guy was laying down unconscious then suddenly y/n jumped on me hugging me tightly i went to the the couch and make her sit on my lap and she snuggled into my chest after sometime I heard cute snores and I saw y/n sleeping I chuckled and hug her, after 30 mins she was still sleeping and it was the time to give me presents so I decided to wake her up.......

A/N~ GUYS I KNOW THIS PART IS LATE BUT I WAS SICK SO AND I WILL TRY TO POST A PART DAILY AND I KNOW YOU GUYS MIGHT BE THINKING HOW Y/N REMEMBER SUGA SO KEEP WATING UNTIL THEN BYEE💜💜