🌶️ Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata

🍍[ Warnings ; Arguing, touching, bullying, negative self-depictions, and more. ]

🍍[ Other ; Inspired from the photo above. Also there isn't necessarily ultimates in this one ]

🍍 [ About ; Nagito makes comments of Hajime, which ends up with Hajime confronting him after class. Things get steamy and they end up touching each other. Hajime is clueless about what he is doing, and Nagito is more experienced. ]

🍍 ----- 🍍

The weird kid, that's what he was considered. He, as in Nagito Komaeda. One who smells strangely like must and mildew, tangles were the only thing his hair knew how to do, and a strange occurrence of danger near him.

He was the kid no one wanted to be near. If you were, it was either good as you had a chance of finding a lottery ticket, or so terrible (usually seconds after the positive even) so you would end up in the hospital after being hit by an airplane followed by a falling cow (which had happened to one kid). Regardless of that lottery ticket which may or may not make the overall experience good, the weird kids personality never made it fun. Nagito constantly talked, and usually it was about himself, in a negative light. It wasn't something attractive, fun, or funny. It was annoying.

The school gave Nagito five days to end it, and when he never stopped, they stopped talking to him. Instead, they talked about him. Hushed whispers around the school, far from him or near. The few times Nagito did hear, he would rush to the conversation to put his self-deprivating input where it didn't belong.

No one liked him. He was the weird kid.

Hajime interacted with him five times throughout the school year, once on his first day of school, where Nagito then immediately stepped on the rustiest nail, laughed and passed out. The following day, kids told Hajime to stay away.

The second time was when Nagito returned to classes, so Hajime went to check on his health. While starting his question, Nagito's drink slipped off the table, and stained the white pants Hajime was wearing. Kids whispered and laughed for the rest of the day with the brownish stain right at his crotch.

The third time was when the teacher assigned the two of them a project. They worked through the night, making the perfect project. When they went to present the project at school, Nagito claimed a door fell on the project, forcing him to pull it out where it then landed on a conveniently placed puddle of dog piss and melted away into mush.

Hajime decided then that he didn't like Nagito, the constant bad things happening and his dumb smell was making him go insane.

The fourth time, they bumped in the hallway, where Hajime then twisted his ankle on the one locker in that corridor. Hajime hissed out curses and insults to Nagito, who smiled and encouraged him to continue. That's when kids started to say he had a degrading kink, and made fun of him to his face, which Hajime never understood.

It seemed they were trying to get the weird kid off to laugh at it, which instead was making the whole situation weirder.

The fifth time, Nagito went to talk to Hajime, but Hajime stopped him and told him to fuck off. Luckily, that time nothing negative followed. No comments from other kids, lost projects and lower grades, no injuries, and no stupid smell.

But now, today for some fucking reason, Nagito stood in the back of class, loudly talking about Hajime. The both of them knew the other knew they could hear. And it was pissing Hajime off.

The kids were laughing at these dumb comments. Dumb comments about Hajimes body, acting like... they had intimate relations. Nagito was going into detail over Hajimes skin, and the way he tasted, and Hajime was getting so flustered hearing it for no reason, especially considering they never did anything like that.