Chapter Six

Iz POV

I wake up to the warmth of Bruno's arm around me. I open my eyes slowly and he is laying down on the pillow next to mine looking at me.

"Goodmorning." he says. I look in to his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Goodmorning" I smile at him as I rub my left eye. In the air there is a sweet yet fresh smell. "What's that smell?"

"I made breakfast."

"You didn't have to do that." as I stretch, moving into a more comfortable position. I run my hand along the side of his face down to his chin. He takes my hand in his and kisses it.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to. I mean it's only fair. You made breakfast and lunch yesterday." Well you can argue with that logic. He gets up out of the bed and walks to the kitchen. I take the covers off and sit up to stretch again. I turn, press my feet against the floor and stand. As I make my way to the kitchen the smell gets stronger, sweeter some how. I love it when he does things like...this they make me fall for him even more. I walk through the living room, then to the kitchen. My place at the table is already set. On my plate are two pancakes, two sausages and three strawberries and orange juice in my Mickey Mouse glass. I sit down and Bruno sets his plate on the table. We start to eat as I cut my pancakes with my fork and knife. Bruno shoves a fork full of pancakes into his mouth. I bite into a strawberry.

"I want to go and get some new shoes today. What do you want to do?"

I pour some more syrup over my pancakes. "I didn't really have anything planned. Oh! I want to go check out some scarves."

"So shopping it is." he lifts his glass and drinks the last of his orange juice. He picks up his plate and takes it over to the sink.

"Yeah, shopping!" I smile. We finish eating and I take my dishes over to the sink but as I am about to grab the sponge, Bruno snatches just before my hand reaches it.

"Go ahead and get ready, I'll take care of this."

"But you made breakfast so I thought I wou-" He cuts me off with a quick kiss and I feel that chill run down my spine.

"It's alright, I'll do them. Don't worry about it." He smiles and starts washing the dishes.

"Ok, ok, I'm going." I walk back through the living room to the bedroom and go to the closet. I look around in my bag for something to wear. Sometimes I can't believe all of this is real. Every moment i spend with him feels like a dream. He's such a great guy... I pinch my arm, just to make sure. Yup, it's all real! I can't believe it! I pick out my tiger color block tee, a pair of khaki shorts, black sandals, my green and black New York snapback, a couples of wooden bead bracelets and gold earrings. I take them into the bathroom to take my shower. When I get out of the shower. As I lotion my skin and get dressed I start to sing the song A Team By Ed Sheeran.

"White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste..."

I start applying some make up. I start to hear the faint sound of guitar strings, playing along to me singing. Bruno hears me...he's playing.

"And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries