Sanemi × Fem! Demon Tokito Reader

You're the older sister of the Tokito twins, Muichiro and Yuichiro.
___________________________________________

🌿Herb🌿

Mother was sick and father wasn't back with the needed herb for mothers sickness.

It rained heavily outside and you started to worry about your father's safety since you knew the needed herb was on the top of a mountain.

You were holding mothers hand while your younger brother, Muichiro was holding her other hand. He kept telling her that father will be back in no time but her eyes grew more heavy after each passing minute.

"Mother, I'll be back with father and the herb! Please don't fall asleep and wait for me!" you declared before running out to look for your father without an umbrella or anything that could help you to deal with the rain.

You ran as fast as you could and hoped your father was alright and got the herb, but you froze at the sight in front of you.

Your father slipped from the mountain due to the heavy rain and died. The herb was still next to him covered in blood.

"Father!" you ran next to him and checked for a pulse or breath but he was gone. You broke down but your mother was still waiting for you both at home.
You tried to carry father but he was to heavy for you. Even as a grown up girl, you lack of physical strength which ached your heart. You didn't want to leave father behind but if you stayed here any longer, mother won't make it.

You picked the herb up and attempted to get back first to heal your sick mother but a stranger stopped in front of you.

It was a demon with some letters in his eyes but due to the rain you couldn't read it.

He followed father's blood scent and found the both of you.

Before you could ran away you felt a pain in your neck and you blacked out.

When you woke up some leaves covered your body and you could tell some days have passed because it was night again. You turned around to look for father's body, but it was gone.

'the demon ate father...' you thought, but how come you were alive?

You checked your body for any injuries but they were none, instead you gained some weird features. You realize you got turned into a demon, but it didn't stop you for going back to your home. You wanted to see your mother and your siblings.

As you got back you spotted another demon who was about to hit Yuichiro who got in front of Muichiro.

You got angry as your demon side took over you. How dare they to hurt your twins?!

"Neesan?" Muichiro's quiet voice was right next to you.

You blinked and before you knew it the demon got punched a few metres away with a hole in their chest.