28:The world freezes when I think of you.

Tristan and Eleanor got ready for office and Eleanor was again looking at herself in the mirror trying to feel satisfied with herself.

"White looks good on you" Tristan said fixing his tie and Eleanor turned to look at him, her heart burnt when she saw him towering over her.

"I don't like wearing colors to office" Eleanor said

"Hm I know, I can see that, but this looks good on you" Tristan said finally looking at her

"Thank you for the compliment" Eleanor said turning around again to look at the mirror and Tristan suddenly touched her hair and Eleanor gulped feeling nervous.

Tristan took a hold of her hair in his hand,he got closer to it and smelled it.

Eleanor looked at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes were closed as he inhaled her scent.

"Usually thought this feelings came after the sun went down...it's too early for this..." Tristan said in a low voice and Eleanor tried to breath normally.

Tristan moved her hair to the side and closer to her neck, his hot breath brushed over the flesh of her neck causing her to close her eyes and lean into the vanity holding it for support.

"What is this feeling Eleanor?" Tristan said in a low voice.

Eleanor felt safe, Eleanor didn't think it was weird or something, she felt safe and protected when this man was around her, holding her or even owning her.

"L-late I'm getting late for work" Tristan stepped back and Eleanor looked down breathing heavily

Tristan looked at how weak she was, he felt disgusted with himself for a moment, he didn't have control over his actions at all, Tristan turned around and walked out the room as Eleanor looked in the mirror.

Eleanor fixed herself took a deep breath and left the room with her phone and birkin.

Tristan and Eleanor went to their office separately, the driver opened the door for Eleanor and she stepped out of the car walking into her building.

Suddenly everything felt so loud in the silence, the receptionist greeted Eleanor but Eleanor didn't hear her, she got in the elevator going up to her office.

She stepped into the office and walked to her seat. As she sat she kept her bag away with her phone on the table. She looked at the chair infront of her.

"Why did he say that?" Eleanor questioned herself rising her brow, it began raining heavily and she looked at the at the rain droplets on the huge glass window s behind her, she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard knocking on the door and Bianca walked in.

"Ms.Ralph" Bianca said and Eleanor looked at her

"Yes Bianca" Eleanor said with a frown

"Is everything okay?" Bianca asked

"Yeah, what happened?" Eleanor said

"You seem a little disturbed" Bianca said

"It's nothing, any meetings today?" Eleanor asked and Bianca smiled, Bianca began speaking and everything Bianca said went in and out the other Eleanor's ears.

"And--" Bianca got cut off

"Cancel everything for the day." Eleanor stood up.

"Ms.Ralph--"Bianca tried to speak and Eleanor walked right past her out the office.

Eleanor stepped out of the building as the driver held a umbrella above her, Eleanor was zoned out, everything was silent, the sound of the rain was louder to her ears, people were moving slowly as if she was the only one.