ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

Y/N's POV:

I fix my cap and then put both my hands in the pockets of my cargos, while checking out the house. I should be impressed, but am I? No.

I grab my phone to unlock it and start dialing Courtney's phone number. I walk from one spot to another and tap my foot. Not from stress, but annoyance.

"The phone number you are trying to call is currently unavailable. Please, try calling later."

"Oh fuck this shit." I gritted my teeth and frowned. "Courtney Chipolone, I swear to God'' I had to pause to relieve the frustration. "I will end your life." A few more curses left my mouth before I had gotten stopped by an unfamiliar voice.

"You good?"

I turned around and spotted a very charming man with a bag full of sweets in his hand. Tanned, impressive beard style and his dreadlocks in a tiny, cute pigtail.

"Yeah." I replied and put my hands in the pockets of my cargos. He was eyeing me with slight excitement, so I gave him back the looks.

He pulled his hand out to gesture he'd like to introduce himself more formally. "Thomas. Thomas Lee Brown." He said with a warm smile on his lips.

We shook hands, introducing ourselves. "Call me Tommy, please." My new discovery added to the conversation quickly.

"Y/n Spieler. Call me whatever you want."

His smile widened more, if that's even possible. I heard his little amused chuckle.
"Are you that Spieler? The Valorant and OSU player?" Tommy kept asking eagerly. Is he fangirling?

[AN: Valorant is 5vs5 FPS/shooter game]

I nodded with a simple "yup". And here I thought I might get more privacy if I leave the crowded parts of the city - guess not.

Tommy rambled about him watching my games all the time, even when he works on new beats and melodies.

What a liar, my man does not even know what OSU is about. I just nodded and grinned with arms crossed on my chest, not trying to disappoint him or doubt his ways of trying to get my attention.

Before we could start a new topic, the main door has opened furiously and loud music could be heard from inside.

Goosebumps had creeped all over my skin and before I could say bye to Tommy, Courtney squaled out my name and clumsily rushed to hug the crap out of me.

She held onto me like if we haven't seen each other in months which was slightly uncomfortable for me, so I gently patted her shoulder and tried to pull her body away from me.

"Uhh.. y'all know each other?" Left out my mouth when Courtney let go off of me and hurried to rush my new friend - Tommy, whom stared at us with obvious amusement written all over his face.

They both nodded synchronically. Before I could ask for details, Courtney grabbed me by the hem of my tee and harshly pulled me inside the house. Tommy was right behind us.

Within seconds my mind got filled with unpleasant smell of weed and alcohol and I swear the ground was shaking from the loud music.

Still led by Courtney to the middle of the house, which I assumed was kitchen and living room, I cautiously scanned the surroundings and people around me.

My mind was telling me to slip out of Courtney's tight grip on my wrist and run away.

They are staring and laughing at me. The people surround me and I feel my anxiety flooding into my mind and body again. Sheiße.