Chapter 3: Cerberus the Triple Demon

Following her recruitment, Modeus quickly proved herself quite the eager member of your harem. After finishing up hers and Pandemonica's paperwork, the lustful demon used her clearance as head of HR to pull the files of her fellow demon girls for you to peruse. Your thighs rubbed together hotly seeing so many fine strapping women, but you managed to keep yourself under control. Together with this new information, you and the girls planned a route that'd allow you to hit plenty of potential harem candidates on your way towards the gate out of Hell.

With a plan and place the three of you wasted no time in setting out on the next leg of your trek through hell, however with you distracted trying to decide between which demoness to have ravish you next and the girls own natural acclimation to Hell, none of you paid any mind to just how the infernal realm's harsh conditions might affect your severe mortal body. A slip of judgement that you'd only come to realize halfway on your next stopping post when after hours of walking the cruel barren heat had left you exhausted and dangerously dehydrated. So with water a mere pipe dream among the crimson wasteland and in desperate need of anything to quench your thirst you made do with what you had on hand. . .

*GLURRRK GLURRRK GLURRRK!*

Wet squelching echoed off the surrounding rocky cliffs as you bobbed your head along the thick cock buried down your throat.

With your lips stretched around a thick girthy dick, you let yourself enjoy the feeling of having a big musky cock dragging against your tongue as your hands gently stroked the bottom side of the shaft. Your pussy burned in pleasure as you pushed yourself deeper and swallowed another several inches, only to moan whorishly as you felt the throbbing dick twitch inside your tight throat.

Shivering in excitement, you bobbed your head along her length several more times, progressively going deeper and deeper until you were throating over a foot and a half of rock hard cock. Breathing in, you inhaled a deep lungful the futa's pungent musky scent as you forced yourself to sit there with it buried balls deep down your throat, all while your hands slid down to cup and gently squeeze your lover's heavy swollen balls. However, your sensual touch coupled with the feel of your tight velvety throat wrapped around her cock proved too much for your hung lover as she squeezed your head between her plush thighs and groaned before letting her balls pump their load directly into your stomach.

Feeling the cock twitching in your mouth, you braced yourself and moaned as her warm cum flooded your throat. Wrapping your lips tight around her dick, you hungrily gulped down mouthful after mouthful of delicious sticky seed. You gagged as thick wads of jizz clogged up your throat, leaving your pussy on the edge of burning ecstasy as you swallowed down another addictive load of Futa cum. Eventually after swallowing all you could, you reluctantly forced yourself off your lover's cock, releasing it with a wet "Pop" as pulled back and closed your eyes to let the last shots of cum give you a facial.

Sitting back on your knees, you sighed happily and basked in the warmth of your lover's cumshot splattering across your face. Feeling the demon's orgasm end you licked your lips and moaned tasting their delicious virile spunk. Trembling with pleasure, you reached up and scooped up it all up onto your fingers before slowly suckling the musky treat off each your digits with a sultry smile, finishing the entire show off by taking your glasses off and seductively licking the cum off the lenses before putting them back on and staring up at the hung stud you'd just finished sucking off.

Pandemonica: Are you finished?

Sitting above you with her cock out, Pandemonica was looking down at you with a tired expression as she began tucking her dick back beneath her skirt. Annoyed by her attitude, you crossed your arms and pouted at the exhausted looking demon.

Y/n: You know darling, you used to be more appreciative when I'd get you off. I'm starting to think your taking me granted.

Adjusting her glasses, the pale demon girl rolled her eyes and gave you a bland look.