Connections

Olivia puzzles everyone in the chalet with her tasseled hair and expertise on the violin. Another of the Chalet's goons play the piano to connect with her pace and dramatics. Austin stands near by wondering if this woman is worth having feelings for. Something about Olivia makes Austin's heart beat again. Long after the loss he continuously has, is it safe for him to have any inkling to fancy someone. This he ponders as she plays vigorously into the night.

The garden area in thr Trenches which is adjacent to the Cathedral dances in a sort of vibrational awareness of the musical dilemma being played miles away. All one can see are foreign workers swiftly preparing little bags of dope. Charleston walks up behind Timothey and congratulates him on his new business. The two fathers mock the poor and drink Devine wine courtesy of the PXSI corporation. As stated on the note card below the bottle.

Some of the councilors from the Saviors come by and deliver some new students down to partake in the work line. One of them is Dawson Bartolozzi. Charleston nudges Timothey and tells him to watch his next dastardly move!

Charleston Xavier, known by many as the man who would follow in a corrupt family saga of revitalization or as most would call it brainwashing and gluttony. This sloth digs his nails into innocents, just to corrupt them into an image only that serves him. Charleston is seeking to destroy, and as some would interpret he is seeking revenge on his own Familia for the horrors he went through. But no one cares about him enough to dig that deep into Charleston' mind.

            Dawson Bartolozzi, the innocent post high schooler is the perfect mark. Not only is he a significant member of one of the top organized crime Familia's, he's also the perfect leader of the Charlestons next attack army. For months now, Dawson has been infiltrated into the comforts of all things Xavier. His food, drink have been mind altered. His belief systems have been broken down because letters and old memoirs have been changed leading Dawson to believe his Grandfather wanted him to follow in the Xavier way. Abandoning his mother, and having no ties to his family came easier then expected as Janelle forbid him to even go near the church and or to be involved in his Grandfather's life. There were only a few things left attaching Dawson to his former life by now, and that were his friends who continued to stop in and try and connect.

Charleston was about to do something even more drastic with his pet project and that was to make him addicted.

            Timothey picked the right batch.

            Charleston grabbed Dawson and another pupil to partake.

            So it would begin, the complete corruption of Dawson Bartolozzi.

Fox was nearby and could only watch the horror that the priests were doing to the kid. All for a powerplay in the game of gangs.

                                                                                    And the music continued to play......

Bullet proof shutters, fence lines with barb wire and action points in case someone attempted to breach the compound have now been installed. Huck paid the people and they left after their work. Tu reported that there was very little activity out there and Huck responded with a slight notion on nonchalance. People wont be able to simply pull up the nested compound either, everything is under watch. Cara assumed the role of her aunt and mother and kept eye on the town with her uncle. Jedson was right when he told Huck that there is a whole new group of people who can help him.

Huck makes his way to the main room and calls for everyone to come down.