The Story of Endless: Prestige 1 - Infinitium 4

Welcome to the 4th Infinitium.

Vol.7

(Chapter 25,001 - 49,999)

Prestige 1 (Infinitium Division effect: x2)

Infinitium 4 (Division rate: /16 x /16)

Chapter 1 & 2: 1

Chapter 2: Infinity

Chapter 3

Chapter 4: NEVER

Chapter 5-7: 3

Chapter 8: THE END

Chapter 9-19: 4

Chapter 20: The Borderline

Chapter 21-38: Final

Chapter 39: Ȅ̵͚̪̮͍̓̂̈́͠Ñ̸͔̣͍̭̤̹͇̽͒̉̄͊͝D̷̡̨͇̣̦͓͎̲͕͖͠L̷̢̡̛̜͓̟̮͖̅͛̑̓̒̉͑̅̈́͘͜͜͝Ḙ̵̣̥̝͉̝̯̭̠̮͈̰̔̔͂̿́̃̿͆̇̋̕͝S̶̻̩̗̳̲̩̭̯̭̝̭͗͂̐͌̈́͂̕̚̕͠Š̸̼̈͒͐̓̊̍̉̋̐̈́̕͝

Infinitium 5 entrance will be available once you reach Chapter 39.

Chapter 1

Note: This is a replay of the Infinitium 4 Storyline.

Previously Back in the end of Infinitium 3 storyline, Mya and Fred met one of their classmates, Paul.

Paul is a businessman, In which he runs a business called "The Challenge Speedrun."

Before he started working, Paul was a high-school senior student, In which he was a troublemaker.

Throughout his years in school, Paul has gotten 5 Discipline referrals, Sent to 'In School Suspension 3 Times, Suspended Twice, And even got sent to jail once.

At a young age, Paul's family was very separated.

They also had issues with relationships as well.

Ever since the relationship argument, Paul's Parents lived in different states.

And what's even worse is that they also didn't have a favor of Paul at all.

And yet again, Paul triggered them as well.

However, As he got older, He started to realize that being a troublemaker is not going to get him anywhere in life.

So after high-school, This is where he started to make a change to his life.

And his successful career path is what led to what he is now.

Not only Paul is a businessman, But he can also be a celebrity as well.

And this is just some background information about Paul.

And the keyword is 'Successful.'

If Paul is a successful person, Then perhaps you can be successful as well!

Remember, If you let your success guide you, You'll succeed naturally.

Alright, Happy Reading!