June (digital)

For Quetzal-Does-Art

-You are welcome to change minor details.
-You may change the backstory. If you use it, please credit me.
-All names listed here are species of beetles, unless I say otherwise.

Disclaimer: This base is not mine! I found it on DeviantArt!

Here is June:

Name: JuneReason: Named after the Green June BeetleTribe: BeetleWingsQueen: LadybirdStatus: Alive

Name: June
Reason: Named after the Green June Beetle
Tribe: BeetleWings
Queen: Ladybird
Status: Alive

FAMILY

Mother: Tansy (alive)
Father: Giraffe (alive)
Sibling(s): n/a
Mate(s):  Scarab (alive), Tortoise (deceased)
Dragonet(s): 10 days from hatching! Will be: Hercules and Harlequin

APPEARANCE

Scale Color(s): dark orange coral, dark pink coral, raspberry, pale orange coral, pale pink coral, orange
Scale Pattern(s): n/a
Eye Color(s): black like SandWings
Markings: n/a
Disablities: n/a
Overall Description: June is orange-coral, pink-coral, and raspberry. She has black eyes like a SandWing.

PERSONALITY

Positive Traits: friendly, outgoing, good cook, good with other dragons
Negative Traits: clumsy, apologizes WAY too much, very emotional (that's good too), people-pleaser (or should that be dragon-pleaser?)
Likes: other dragons, "sharing feelings", stories of Pyrrhia
Dislikes: HiveWings, books, scavengers

HISTORY

Dragonethood: As a dragonet, June loved to play with other dragonets. She loved to hide in the jungle behind dragon-eating plants and wait for her parents to come find her. She was always getting in trouble and nearly got eaten by a flower herself a couple of times. Her best friend was Scarab.
Adulthood: Naturally, her mate was: Scarab! They had always been very good friends, so they took it to the next step. Later on Scarab became very abusive and manipulative. He tried to force June to do things she didn't want to; he even tried to force her to kill Queen Ladybird three times. She eventually had to leave the village for a little while to escape his wrath, destruction, and madness. She grew to love her new best friend, Tortoise. He helped her when she had nightmares about Scarab and he had some of his friends protect her from Scarab.
Tortoise had flamesilk, and sometimes the urge to burn something down overwhelmed him. He would lock himself in a flamesilk-proof cavern with no one but himself. He would stay there until he could think clear again. June often worried about him. One day, Scarab found their secret hideout of outlaws. He trapped Tortoise in his cavern and killed him. June was devastated. She already had two little eggs nestled in a secret spot in the hideout. She has been hiding, along with her eggs, from Scarab ever since. The eggs (soon to be dragonets) are his, not Tortoise's.

FAVORITES

Favorite Prey: loves everything
Favorite Tribemate: Her eggs
Favorite Activity: Cooking
Favorite Color: Orange-coral
Favorite Flower: loves all flowers, but especially lily-of-the-valleys