deux

★ 。\|/。★

𝗜𝗙 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖝:A HIMBO AT HIMBOJUICE

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖝:
A HIMBO AT HIMBO
JUICE

★ 。/|\。★

WEEKS, GROVER HAD said.

The first request arrived the next day. They had made it through the school day — and by that, Belle meant Percy hadn't been dragged underwater — and were on their way to meet Annabeth and Grover. It was an after-school tradition to go to Himbo Juice. Belle sat next to Percy on the F-train, her knees tucked into her chest and a copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses in her hands. It was the usual — her reading, Percy letting her. That was just the way they rolled.

"May I join you two?" a voice asked.

Belle glanced up when the shadow fell over her. She instantly knew that this wasn't normal. Nobody ever talks on the subway unless they absolutely have to, especially to people they don't know. And they definitely don't ask to sit next to people, they just wedge themselves into whatever seat is available. Besides, the car was almost empty, anyways.

The guy in front of them seemed to be about twenty with the same black hair Percy had, just less messy. His eyes were large and brown and his skin had a coppery sort-of glow to it. He was wearing ripped jeans, a skintight black t-shirt, and a bunch of gold accents — rings, earrings, necklace, nose ring, bracelets, even the laces on his boots. A strong scene of clove and cinnamon expelled from him.

"What?" Percy questioned, and the guy gestured to the seat next to him. "Oh. Uh—"

"Thank you," the guy replied.

He sat down next to Percy and looked at the six other people in the train. The guy then snapped his fingers, and at once, all of the people froze completely. Belle raised an eyebrow and put her bookmark in her book, shutting it. She had seen a lot of Gods in their disguised forms, but this one stood out to her.

"So. Percy Jackson, with Belle Adair. This is nice."

"Hi, Ganymede," Belle greeted.

Percy's head whipped over to her. "How'd you know that?"

"He's gorgeous." Belle then rolled her eyes at the way Percy frowned. "Oh, please."

Ganymede pouted. "Hmph. And I went to all this trouble to blend in. I even put on clothes."

"I appreciate the effort," Percy said. "Really."

"Well, the girl's ruined my big reveal. I am Ganymede, beloved cupbearer to Zeus, and I need your help. What say you, Percy Jackson?"