Prologue

"Uzumaki Naruko, the council has already decided on your fate. You will be engaged to Uchiha Itachi, the eldest son of Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto. This is for Konoha who have a doubts about Uchiha's clan. I hope that you can help us. Also it was an arrangement from your parents who are best friends with Uchiha's clan. You will marry Itachi when you are 18 years old. Will you accept it, Uzumaki Naruko?"

"Should I accept it, Hokage-sama? I'm still young to engage with Itachi. But if this for the sake of Konoha and my parents, I guess that I will accept it, Hokage-sama."

"Seriously, Naruko? You will be my brother's fiance? Just for your parents and Konoha'sake? Shouldn't you need someone you love, Naruko?"

"Don't worry, Sasuke. It will be fine. I'm sure that my relationship with your brother will work. Maybe I will fall in love with him, Sasuke."

"What if it won't work, Naruko? What will you do?"

"If it won't work, I guess that I need to discuss nice with Itachi. We will find a solution to resolve it. I don't want to destroy Uchiha's reputation."

"You don't need to think about our reputation. Just thinking about yourself, Naruko. Don't worry. I will be there for you, Naruko. No matter what."

"Thank you, Sasuke."

'Why I sense a danger that will come to Naruko? I will make sure no one hurt Naruko.'

"Uzumaki Naruko... You have nerve to take Uchiha Itachi away from me. Don't think that you can be happy with him. I will make sure that you will suffer because engaged with my Itachi. It will be easy for me to make them trust me. That little bastard, Sasuke. Never trust me. Only I need is to make Fugaku like me. That old man was hard to trust me. Never mind. I will make Itachi love me. Let's see if you can survive it, Uzumaki Naruko."