Chapter 1

"Haruno Sakura, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sasuke-kun... Is that true? You like me?" Said a pink haired girl named Haruno Sakura who have a blush on her face. The classroom were gasped to heared of Sasuke's word who asked Sakura make his fangirls yelling non stop but been shut up by Sakura's twin sister who glare at them which scared them. A blonde haired girl named Uzumaki Naruko was giggle at her best friend, Sasuke and Sakura. "About time, Sasuke. Finally you confess to your crush, Sakura even she was our best friend. I'm glad that you tell her, Sasuke. So, what was your answer, Sakura-chan?" Said Naruko with a smile on her face. Sakura seem flustered that she doesn't know what to do. Her twin sister who saw it sigh as she know her feeling. Sakura's twin sister named Haruno Shira.

"Just follow your heart, Sakura. It will help you. Trust me, Sakura." Said Shira softly make Sakura's nervous gone. Sakura smile at Shira as she nodded her head. "Thanks, Shira-chan. Sasuke-kun, I like you too. I will love to be your girlfriend." Said Sakura with a wide smile on her face. Sasuke smile back at Sakura as he take her hand make them holding hands together. Many fangirls were frustrated at Sakura especially Ino who like Sasuke. "Oh, no! I can't believe that I lose to billboard head. Why, Sasuke-kun?!" Wailed Ino who dropped her face on the table. Naruko rolled her eyes at Ino who seem dramatic. "You're such a dramatic, Ino. Just accept it. I assured you that you only have a crush at Sasuke but not a true love. Trust me. I know that, Ino." Said Naruko calmly make Ino pout at her. Ino know that Naruko was right about it. "That's because Sakura was your best friend. Of course you will support her with Sasuke-kun. Or is that your idea to make them be together, Naruko? Is it your idea?" Accuse Ino as she glare at Naruko even she didn't mean anything.

Naruko just looked bore at Ino. "Watch your words, Yamanaka Ino! How could you accuse me that I give that idea to Sasuke and Sakura to be together?! I may ship them and support them but I never stoop in low to doing that!" Said Naruko harshly make Ino feel regret of herself. She was looking down in shame. "I-I'm sorry, Naruko. I don't mean by that. I'm just feel upset that Sasuke-kun asked Sakura out. I don't mean to hurting you, Naruko." Said Ino with a shame face. Naruko just scowled at her as she look away. "Whatever, Ino. Just because Sasuke-kun choose Sakura, doesn't mean you have to accuse me for make them together. It's their choice. Understand, Ino?" Said Naruko as she give a glare at Ino make her flinch. Ino just nodded her head. "Yeah, Naruko. I'm sorry." Said Ino with a regret expression on her face. Ino know Naruko since they're kid. She felt regret for accuse her like that when she never did it. Sasuke's fangirls who always pick a fight at Naruko were feel ashamed of their actions toward her. But some of fool fangirls thinking that Naruko convince Sasuke and Sakura being together make them hate Naruko. Naruko sense some stupid glare make her glare them back with harsh glare scared them.

The class had ended up since graduation exam will come tomorrow. Naruko had walk with Sakura, Sasuke and Shira back to their home. Naruko smirk at Sakura and Sasuke which make them blush while Shira giggle at their blushing face. "So, when will you tell your parents about your relationship, Sasuke, Sakura?" Said Naruko with a teasing tone. Sakura was pouting at Naruko who love to tease her while Sasuke groan thinking about his family. He look a little bitter when come to his family except his father. Naruko sense of Sasuke's expression as she know why Sasuke bother of it. It was probably her. Naruko sigh as she look down on the ground with a sad expression but quickly hide it. "Not now. Maybe after the graduation or have a teammates. I will tell them but not now." Said Sasuke bitter as he didn't want to tell his family yet. Sakura seem upset as she know a reason why. She had squeeze his hand softly showing her comfort to him make Sasuke felt grateful. Sakura then look at Naruko who seem blank on her face as she know that Naruko hide her emotion. Shira had wrapped Naruko's shoulder as she rubbed her shoulder softly.

"I don't know how their reaction if I tell them about my relationship. Especially my protective brother, Ayato. Maybe after I get a team, I will tell them." Said Sakura softly make Naruko nodded her head. Naruko smile at Sakura as she patted her head. "Don't worry, Sakura. I'm sure that your parents will happy for you. Same as Ayato even I know how protective of him toward you. Prepare of yourself, Sasuke. I'm sure that Ayato will tried to scared you with many ways. I know that he will." Said Naruko as she smirk at Sasuke. Sasuke seem pale when think about Ayato. Sakura sigh as she trying to assure him that everything will be fine. Shira just shook her head in amusement since she know that Sasuke scared of Ayato's protective. Shira, Sasuke and Sakura send Naruko to her house before back to their home. Naruko had said good luck for them before come inside her apartment.

The next day, Naruko sit with Sakura, Sasuke and Shira. Naruko had greeted Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and Shino as she dimiss her greetings toward Kiba because of Shira. Shira always interrupted Naruko when she greeted Kiba. Naruko didn't understand why Shira did that even she never asked her. Naruko notice that their parents come to the academy. Naruko silent as she waited for teacher come. The exam had begins. Naruko didn't have any problem as she can dispel the genjutsu on paper which make her glare at Mizuki. It makes him flinch as he feels that he makes a big mistake to underestimate her. She passed all the test. Iruka was satisfied with Naruko as he felt proud. Shira, Sakura and Sasuke were passed the test which be kage bunshin jutsu. Naruko heard of her name make her enter the classroom. She had make ten clones of bunshin jutsu. Iruka seem nodded his head as he passed her. Naruko smile at him before glare at Mizuki who seem cowered by her glare.

Naruko had silently give a message to Third hokage about Mizuki with her summoning jutsu. She summon a white bird name Seira. Seira take a paper before leave her. Naruko had get out from the classroom. Sasuke, Sakura and Shira saw Naruko pass make them happy. They were proud of Naruko make Naruko sigh at her best friend. Sasuke's family were looking at Naruko but Naruko ignore them as she didn't want to greeted them. Maybe she can greeting Fugaku but she know his wife and Sasuke's older brother will be there. Then she heard a voice that she know. It was Uchiha Obito, her adopted brother. He look so happy when he running toward her. Obito is not alone, he come with his teammates which be Hatake Kakashi and Obito's fiance, Hatake Katsumi. Katsumi smile at Naruko while Kakashi give her an eye smile looking at her.

Obito hugging her as he rubbed his cheek on Naruko's cheek happily. "Congratulations, Naru-chan! I'm so proud of you! Now, you're a genin. I hope you can be a great kunoichi in Konoha, Naru-chan!" Said Obito with happy face. Katsumi, Sasuke and Sakura were sweat drop at Obito while Kakashi and Shira were sigh at Obito's childishness. Naruko smile at Obito as she patted his back softly. "Thank you, Obito-nii. I'm appreciate it. We can celebrate it together. You two will come, right Kakashi-nii, Katsumi-nee?" Said Naruko with a smile on her face. Kakashi and Katsumi were nodded their head as they will celebrate with her since they know of her reason. Mebuki, Kizashi and Ayato were come to congrats her nicely make Naruko smile. Naruko had successfully avoided Sasuke's family when Obito dragging Naruko to a place where they celebrate it together as a family. Sasuke seem reluctantly celebrate his graduation with his family without his friends. Sasuke saw Mikoto show a disappointed face while his older brother just show emotionless face. Fugaku just shook his head at Sasuke before they leave the academy. Sasuke quickly follow Fugaku without care of his mother and brother who never trust of his best friend, Naruko.

'I hope that I can get team up with Naruko, Sakura and Shira. Please let us be a team together.' - Sasuke