3. again

------------------------------------Time💤Skip--------------------------------------

[it was currently early in the morning and Dave had woken up]

*Dave sat up and stretched his arms upwards, the stretched his legs outwards, groaning and rubbing his eyes as he slowly woke up before getting out of bed lazily with his blanket wrapped around him*

(With Kurt)

*Kurt was already awake and writing some lyrics down on a small notebook while listening to music, currently playing some Mudhoney and Sonic youth. He ran a hand through his hair after putting up his notebook when he looked at a small folded paper on his nightstand, suddenly getting an idea*

[Kurt]: (oh, yeah.. didn't i say I'd meet him tomorrow?? i should probably call him...if he's even awake)

(Back with Dave)

*Dave was seated back on his bed, eating his breakfast: frosted flakes and milk, what he usually had. When he suddenly got a call, setting his bowl on his nightstand hurriedly and picking up the phone, curious as to who could be calling him*

[Dave, speaking into the phone]: "Yello, who is this?"

[Kurt]: "Hey Dave, its me Kurt!...did you want to meet up today?...maybe just..hang out,listen to music..and uhm..yea?"

[Kurt]: (God damnit, why the fuck am i so bad at this!)

[Dave, already getting his shoes on (lol)]: "uhhhmm..sure!, Your house, right? orrr...??"

[Kurt]: "Yeah, my house is fine, ill warn you though..its a mess right now..or really all the time.."

[Dave]: "Thats alright, i don't mind, ill be there in a bit"

[Kurt]: "alright! wait..a bi-"

*before Kurt can say any more, Dave hangs up and continues getting ready hurriedly*

[Kurt]: (Shit dude, im still in my goddamn underwear! [his pjs])

*Kurt quickly throws on some baggy jeans and a large flannel, throwing a larger hoodie on top. Meanwhile Dave is already heading to Kurt's house*

------------------------------------Time🏃Skip--------------------------------------

[Dave knocks on Kurts door]

*Kurt opens the door to a sweaty and panting (yet still somehow smiling) Dave standing there, fidgeting with his necklace*

[Kurt]: "Jesus Christ dude..did you run all the way here??"

[Dave]: "Uhh..well, i prefer to say jogged..but *huff* ..yeah"

[Kurt]: "*sigh* Dude... whatever,come on in.."

*Dave steps into Kurts house, immediately noticing that he has three guitars lined up against a wall,various piles of clothes everywhere,one the table lies multiple music magazines and trash*

[Kurt, shutting the door behind Dave]: "Yeah... it's not much"

[Dave, still looking around]: "Oh, dont worry! i actually like it if im being honest.."

[Kurt]: "Well, thats good.."

[Kurt, scratching the back of his head]: "Wanna uhh..just go straight to my room.."

[Dave]: "Yeah sure"

*Both Kurt and Dave walk to Kurt's room, with Kurt leading him there*

[Kurt,once inside his room with Dave]: "Dont be afraid to sit anywhere"

*Dave decides to sit on a beanbag next to the bed, facing the tv while Kurt sits on his bed, looking over at Dave*

[Kurt, picking up the remote]: "Aye uhh..wanna watch something??"

[Dave, peeling his lip with his teeth and bouncing his leg]:
"Uhhm..yeah sure..."

[A/N]: this is getting long so ill continue the movie on the next part, which gives anyone who even reads this the option to maybe suggest a movie since i have no ideas