Chapter 26: Watch

(George's pov)

I moved places with Clay so he was next to Drew because they wouldn't stop talking. I was happy they all seemed to like Clay.

I got a text and when I looked at it I noticed it was from Karl. "I thought you said you guys weren't dating asshole." I mumbled quietly so know one could hear me. I heard Karl's giggle so I reached my foot over Nick and kicked Karl's side. "I am not an asshole."

Karl mouthed 'you are' and I rolled my eyes. I moved an inch closer to Clay who was still talking to Drew. I continued to watch the commercials waiting for the game to start.

I listened to the previous game recap while we waited for the puck drop. Since I already watched the game so I knew everything he said.

I looked up at Clay and he just looked perfect, like a super model out Calvin Klein. I don't know how I got this lucky. Just look at him! Not a single flaw, it's impossible! I grabbed Clay's hand and started to hold it. He squeezed my hand and then went back to a normal grip.

Soon enough the game started and everyone focused on the television. "Thanks for coming." I whispered to Clay.

"Yeah always." He whispered and he smiled at me. "You're family is really nice. Thank you for letting me meet them." He rubbed his thumb against my hand.

If I was being completely honest I wasn't paying attention to the game, I was mostly focusing on Clay. He caught me a few times looking at him but he just smiled. I was resisting the urge to kiss him, he's too perfect!

—————

We walked out of the house after Clay said goodbye to everyone. I wanted to say goodbye in private. "Thanks for coming." I smiled.

"Yeah thank you so much for having me, it was great meeting everyone too." He laughed and then he pulled me into a kiss. When he pulled away he kept his hand on my chin. "Damn I missed your kisses."

"Shut up its only been like three hours calm down." I looked down at my phone to see the time. "You better pick up Drista. I'll text you in a bit."

He quickly pecked my lips. "I had a great time, I'll talk to you in a bit."

"Bye!" I waved goodbye as he walked over to his car. I went back inside and all eyes were on me. "What?" I questioned.

"The window wasn't covered so we saw everything." Hannah snickered. I just rolled my eyes at her comment as I walked into the kitchen to get another water.

"So is this relationship something thats very serious or not?" My mom spoke finally as she faced me from the couch.

"I don't know we just started dating." I shrugged a bit.

"You know George serious relationships can start very early." She walked over to me. "Just don't do serious stuff."

I knew what she was implying so I just laughed. "Trust me we wont do anything like that." I reassured her. Just pretend I didn't give him a blowjob last night.

My mom's phone started to go off. When I looked at the number it was the hospital. She quickly answered it and I went back to the living room. I laid down in my original spot with my feet resting an inch away from Drew.

"Clay seems like a nice guy." Drew said as he turned to me.

"Yeah he is." I smiled. I looked at Karl and Nick who were snickering. I quickly flipped them both off and I rolled my eyes.