𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

The Sun

Arlo, He/Him, 25

Arlo, He/Him, 25

"Why would I get a job when you two buy me all the CapriSuns I can drink?"

"I broke up with her because she introduced me to her cat and he didn't let me pet him. I respected his boundaries and left her apartment." 

"I think the old lady bagging our groceries was flirting with me. Should I go back in and invite her to brunch?" 

username: areyouarlo

The Moon

Teddy, 26, He/Him

Teddy, 26, He/Him

"I'm too fucking old to be this fucking lost."

"Don't mention the emo poems from high school. I still stand by what I wrote, but I 've developed shame and don't express myself  artistically anymore."

"My therapist said we should get McDonald's." 

username: teddyisdeady

The Star

June, 25, She/Her

June, 25, She/Her

"If I invited someone to sleep in my bed with me, I would have to relocate my plushies and that's a sacrifice I'm not willing to make."

"Do they make a Tinder to find new roommates? Just in case you guys burn the apartment down and die. I want backup options." 

"I present to you my newest masterpiece. I call this one 'AH PLEASE HELP ME I'M AFRAID TO GROW UP AND KEEP FINDING GRAY EYEBROW HAIRS'. Mixed media watercolor painting with glitter and stickers I found at the dollar store." 

username: juniebspoon