Late Kisses

Notes::

Au where Olimar and his wife doesn't get married :') I love his wife i swear

____________________________________

It was quite often that they slept together

Most of the times, Louie ends up sleeping on his captain's bed, hugging Olimar or viceversa. It was a way to show appreciation, and because they kinda needed some comfort. But they weren't gay, right? They are just two co workers, sleeping on the same bed, very close to eachother...

Nothing gay, of course.

Something changed, this time, as they layed on Louie's bed, Louie was very close to his face. Olimar could feel his breath on his skin. The red man stared at him. Sleepy eyes, but not asleep just yet. Oh stars, he looked so cute right now. They both liked staring at eachother before sleeping, just like a contest of who falls asleep first.

Olimar smiled, getting close to his nose to give it a little kiss. Louie seemed to be surprised, as he moved to sit on the bed, hazel eyes still staring at him. Olimar was confused. It was dark, so he couldn't tell if he was smiling, disgusted or mad. Louie wasn't the best at showing emotions anyways, so that didn't help.

"Did that bother you?" Olimar asked softly, as he also sat infront of him. "If it disturbs you, I will never do it again"

The taller man stared at him, he shook his head, then he got closer to the shorter one. He stared at him, but he seemed nervous. His hands were placed on the captain's shoulders. Louie looked away for a second, then looked at him again. He seemed to be undecided to do something.

"Lou? Are you alright?" he asked. Louie nodded

"I just... Wanna do something... Not feeling brave enough to do it" he softly held his hands. Louie was glad that it was dark, mostly because his cheeks were burning red, he felt embarrassed for sounding shy.

"What do you wanna do? You can tell me" he smiled. Olimar wasn't any better, his cheeks were getting slightly pink. Somehow both men managed to interlock their fingers. They both felt like their hearts were gonna explode. They were so close to eachother, just looking at their eyes. Not a lot of words in the air.

"Want to... Kiss... you..." He shyly admitted, looking down red-faced. God he was so embarrassed of everything. He wanted to bury himself underground and never come out. Olimar was shocked at those words.

"O-Oh! You want to.. Kiss me? But like, you don't know how to, or..?" Olimar gently asked, god Louie was too adorable to be real. His co worker nodded, his eyes looking another way, but his face facing his captain.

"Let me try.. To.." Olimar grabbed his face with his hands. They had no gloves, so he could feel how warm was his face. He giggled. "your face is warm..." he commented.

Louie, still nervous, closed his eyes. Waiting for the shorter man to help him. Olimar chuckled, he was also as nervous as him. He leaned his lips to the other man's. The captain teased him a little bit, breathing in and out from his mouth. Louie a little bit annoyed, he silently whined, softly opening his eyes to see how close he was. Louie slowly placed his arms around his neck.

Then they finally did it.

They kissed, and Louie didn't expect to enjoy it so much! It was something completely new to him, to be so close to someone, to love someone... It wasn't so new for Olimar tho, he used to have a girlfriend back in highschool, but they ended up breaking up. It didn't matter anymore anyways.

But oh, Louie felt like he was gonna melt, feeling how Olimar's hands moved to the back of his head, only to make them be even closer than what they already were. One kiss quickly turned into two, then three, then six, then ten.... Each one being more and more intense than the previous one.

They loved eachother mouths, as they explored them, laying down on the bed again, this time, Louie being on top of Olimar, not wanting to separate from him. Some muffled sounds were starting to appear, most of them coming from the taller one, just to show how much they were into it.

Everytime they stopped kissing they felt the urge to kiss the other once again. Barely breathing each time they had an opportunity to, just to keep smashing their lips together. Neither of them wanted this to end. It was so good for both of them. They both liked eachother, but none of them felt brace enough to admit it.

Everything eventually has to come to an end. They finally got some distance between them, Louie's arms still around Olimar's neck, Olimar's hands on Louie's cheeks. They now had red lips from all the contact, both faces all red, and they were both breathless.

Neither of them had words for what just happened. Well, they were trying to recover their breath, as they were heavy breathing, almost panting at this point. They would keep going, if it wasn't because it passed almost an hour since they said they were going sleep

"Dude, we should slee—" Olimar tried to talk as he looked at the clock, saying 1:27 AM. He hasn't fully recover his breath yet, just to get interrupted.

" 'Dude'? We practically had a makeout session, the fuck you mean 'Dude'?" Louie chuckled as he said this, looking at an embarrased Olimar.

"... We have to do that again tho"

"I'd gladly would do it again"

"Now for real, let's sleep, tomorrow we have to keep working"

____________________________________

They definitely kissed again in the morning, that's for sure

Anyways dorks inlove <3