Summer campsite (part 2)

Notes::

THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T HAVE BETA READING SORRY !!

And sorry if this took so long and its kinda ooc?? I kinda dont know what im doing anymore I just want these two to be real but. Not yet.

also as always, sorry for bad english and it things aren't very accurate or anything uhhhhh i suck :')

Time; 4:53. 4 am. Day 6

A sudden need to go to the bathroom. Louie groans as he wakes up, checking the hour first of all. 4:53, 4 am. He sighs, why did he have to wake up so early today? He stood up, and looked up where Olimar was. He was probably asleep. The taller one went to the bathroom to do what he needed to do. He might also take a shower now that he could.

Water was cold, he didn't really mind it, he was used to it. The bathroom was surprisingly clean and new, no signs of anything broken or anything, how was it possible to be such a good quality but not so popular??

After he showered, he got dressed up with some clothes he had. A striped sweater, nothing too complex, he liked striped clothes for no reason. He also wore some black baggy pants, and some orange shoes. Orange was a nice colour. He came out of the bathroom, the time being 4:58, almost 5am. Maybe he could wake up Olimar, but he didn't feel like bothering his sleep.

He checked on him just to make sure, he got up the stairs of the bunk bed, just seeing Olimar sleeping, he looked like he had a nice dream. Louie never thought of his dreams, he just didn't remember them. Maybe he'll ask Olimar about his dreams if there is no topic to talk about. He got down the bunk, and he stared at the tulip Olimar gave him yesterday.

Tulips were very beautiful, in Louie's opinion. Each one having a different meaning made them even more interesting. He grabbed his notebook, looking for one of the pages. He finds the page, having notes about flowers in general. Notes about daisies, orchids, roses, hyacinths, violets.... Tulips!

Not every tulip was the same, some of them had more flowers, others were more open, and some were bigger than others. He wasn't looking for that though, he looked at the meaning of each colour. It was interesting that every colour had a different meaning.

Pink tulips usually symbolise happiness and confidence, as well as maybe love, but not as strong as the red ones. Purple tulips meant royalty and elegance, probably because rich people used purple on their clothes. White tulips gave energy of respect, forgiveness and honour. Yellow tulips now were shown to be cheerful thoughts and happiness. Louie started thinking that yellow tulips reminded him of Olimar. He was usually very energetic and happy all the time, or at least he showed that the few days they knew each other, maybe he could give him that flower, or perhaps another bloom with a similar meaning. Daisies could be a good second option.

He checked the time. 5:04, 5am. Olimar is still asleep. He got up, exiting the cabin. There were no signals of monitors whatsoever, until he saw the girl Olimar talked to the other day. What was her name again?

"Oh, hey Louie! Why are you awake so early? You should be inside your cabin sleeping" She waved at him.

He couldn't remember her name, but he awkwardly waved back. He didn't really feel like talking to anyone. He was glad the monitors had a nametag on their shirts so he could read her name again. Nya.

"Is Olimar asleep too? You seem to be close to him"

"We met 2 days ago." He answered with a plain tone. He didn't really want to befriend a lot of people, thinking of having so many friends made him feel anxious. Remember why you exited the cabin, Louie, he thinks for himself. He asked Nya if he could go to the hill again, she agreed, but that he must be in the main area by 10:00 am.