Night talks and thoughts

Notes:: 

Imm not good with titless @_@ aaaa

i needed to finish a fanfic because in literally working on like 4 fanfics at the same time :'))

Anyways Charalph (Charlie x Alph) and Louimar fans RISE!!! I love these ship bye

(its 2am help)

_______________________________

It was quite normal that Alph and Louie stayed up very late. Alph doing some upgrades to the S.S. Drake, while Louie would listen to him ramble about technology and the fruit he liked. Louie never talked though, he only spoke when food was mentioned.

They were good friends! Both struggled to sleep at night, so they had a little chat to get to know each other, or just to make Alph focus on the upgrades. For some reason, talking while working helped him concentrate.

This night though, Alph felt curious. If Louie was a Hocotatian and knew Olimar, perhaps they were friends. The taller one also sometimes mentions the red captain, about some stuff he does, how he likes his voice, his kindness... He thought he was a very special person for Louie, he didn't know why.

"So, one time Olimar forgave you for eating all their food supply? That's actually shocking. I would be really mad if you did that to us.. you wouldn't do it, right?" Alph looked at the tied up Hocotatian as he kept adjusting some pieces of the S.S. Drake, him nodding to give confirmation.

Alph chuckled, relieved that his food obsessed friend wouldn't make him starve to death. He is probably going to take a long while to finish adjusting a new prototype of some kind of object to expand their radar radius. Louie wasn't sure what it meant.

"So, how close are you and Olimar?" The shorter one asked.

Louie looked away, not sure how to answer. Things has been kinda.. Awkwardly sweet. Last time they spend the night together, the taller one accidently confessed some romantic feelings to his captain. It seemed a little bit off, since they were kinda just co workers. Not lovers. Although, Olimar seemed to really like being with Louie. Do co workers kiss their cheeks as a way to show gratitude for making a good job?

It's true that Olimar has 2 kids and had a wife. Had. But he couldn't date his captain, right? After all, he kinda just ran away when a gigant gold thing attacked the shorter Hocotatian. He was kinda scared, Olimar haven't gave him any signs what so ever. Louie was worried.

"Louie? Is everything alright?" Alph worriedly asked, seeing that the Hocotatian probably zoned out.

Louie nods. "uh. Not sure how to answer" short sentences like always.

"what do you mean?" The blue haired asked.

"... Don't wanna answer." he finally replied honestly.

Alph smiled, as he stopped looking at his friend, as he kept working. "It's alright. I wasn't forcing you to answer anyways. Do I keep talking about technologies? To change the topic, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.."

Louie hummed as an answer, Alph quickly beginning to talk about how inspiring his grandfather was to him. It was nice to hear someone talk about anything. It kinda reminded him of Olimar.

He missed Olimar.

...

1:04 am. Charlie couldn't sleep at all. He was kinda worried of how close the food thief and his engineer. He didn't want to know what was that Hocotatian able to do.

He finally got up, going for a walk to help him distract himself. He was on his pijamas, walking to the kitchen. Maybe some water would help him. He was glad that Alph installed a water filter to drink water safely.

He wandered around the ship, eventually hearing the shortest one talk to the blond haired. He decided to join them.

Alph seemed to be the only one talking, while Louie would just, stare at the wall. Weird. Charlie greeted both of them, Alph immediately stopped working to see his captain. Happily, he waved at him as he greeted him back.

"What are you two up to? It's very late, you know" Charlie commented.

"Oh, we are just rambling about anything while I fix this, Louie couldn't really sleep, so he keeps me company during the nights" he smiled at the taller Koppate.

"Ah, that's interesting. What are you doing?" he asked, as he sat down next to Alph.

"Oh, nothing too special! Just connecting this piece of ancient technology to see if i can expand our radius, maybe we could get emails from Koppai!" He smiled as he talked.

That reminded him of that time Olimar and him had to repay their first debt. His first mission, actually. Some ravenous space bunnies ate all the golden pikpik carrots! It wasn't his fault...

Probably.

He remembers Olimar getting stressed about his family emails. How his now ex wife wasted his money on herself, how his kids wanted him to go back home badly, or how his ex wife asked him to divorce him while he was on that mission.

That last part wasn't didn't make Olimar very happy. He remembered the email mentioned his wife lost interest on him? Something about that she found someone else. He wasn't really sure. But it broke his captain's heart.

How could she! Olimar was probably the sweetest and cutest aliens he in Hocotate! He also worries about the ones he loved, how charming he was, and how just his presence could make Louie's heart race.

He was cute. Louie thinks of that everyday. And each day, that thought became more and more real. Olimar was cute. He wanted to tell him that. He wanted to hug him for hours, cuddle with him and maybe even kiss him.

Wait... Did he have a crush on his Captain...?

...

Alph finally finishes, Louie was sleeping on the floor, as the shortest one and the captain of this ship stood up to go to their bedrooms.

"hey, um, before you go to sleep... Can... Can I ask you something?" Charlie gently asked, holding Alph's shoulder.

"what is it?" he answers.

Charlie relaxed, his heart rate was increasing.

"I thought that... Maybe when we get back home, we could... Maybee go to that one café on Koppai? You know, just you and me?" he nervously giggled, as he asked. He looked kinda pathetic.

Alph looks at him, gently smiling and giggling too. "that would be very nice! I'll probably be free after this, so going to a café sounds relaxing." he gently rubbed his thumb against the taller one's shoulder.

The shorter one then entered to his bed room, waiting for the footsteps to leave, to excitedly jump up and down and running around of excitement. Charlie just asked him for a date? Fuck yeah.

When Charlie entered to his room, he did some small jumps, going to his bed now. The alarm said it was 2:12 am. It was very late, so he should sleep now. Happily, he slept.

...

Louie thought of Olimar. He once had some dinner with his kids and his now ex wife, and honestly? It was a nice dinner! His kids were surprisingly well educated, not making any mean comments about his weird habit of making his arms go like dinosaur hands. It was funny looking for the kids, but they didn't say anything about it.

He really missed how Olimar hugged him by surprise, how he gently gave him small kisses on his cheeks, how he would give so many compliments to him, how he would look at him in a loving way.

God he missed Olimar. He hoped that Olimar would come back.

_______________________________________

When Olimar comes back, the first thing he does is give Louie a space kiss. I love them