Chapter 2: The PERFECT BODY

Believable or not, I wasn't always skin and bones! I was a chubby child! I lost the weight quick but I wasn't worried about it at the time... I didn't really care about being chubby or skinny until I hit middle school and peer pressure hit me like a mother fucker! I was eating everything I could find and looking for new ways to get thick!

I was tired of being skinny! I wanted to be thick like the girls on the videos! I had a cute shape and a nice waist, so I was told, but I still felt like a stick with titties! I had niggas tell me I wasn't skinny and that I WAS thick, but I learned that a nigga will say anything just to fuck!

I once felt I was making myself sick trying to get what I called "the perfect body" or "a stripper body" by eating past the point I could've thrown up all that hard work ... Truthfully, I think there isn't a difference to me. The "perfect" body and a "striper" body both have curves, thighs, booty, breasts, and then some... What's not to love?

Thats what I wanted. I wanted one of those break your neck trying to get a second glance type of body. I Wasn't doing it so I could become a stripper though. I was doing it to feel better about myself.