Chapter 7: Fuck It.

I've been thinking alot lately. I've started not to care what people thought about me or my dream. I've realized nobody could change my dream or how I felt about it. People go out and achieve there dreams every day. Rather they be doctors, lawyers, drug dealers or strippers. If that's what they wanted to do then they went and did it. So why should my dream be any different? Just cause it wasn't the so called "American dream?" or because it wasn't a profession? Well in my eyes if you can get paid for it then it is a profession and if its your dream then it indeed is the American dream. Its just "your" American dream. Nobody else's but yours.

So what if nobody understands? Nobody has to understand. All that matter's is if you understand. Who cares if the next bitch or nigga don't like what you doing? If they didn't like your name are you going to change it just to get their approval? Hell no! You would tell them to kick rocks! Nobody isn't going to always approve of you or your decissions! It only matters if you want to do it.

I finally decided I'm going to tell everybody the truth about Alizae Harriet Blake. Tomorrow I will let every body know my secret and I wasn't going to be afraid to tell them my dream and I wasn't going to worry about their comments. I was going to be proud of what I wanted to do and nobody will be able to tell me otherwise. I will be on the top of my own mountain. The top of my own world. Nobody will be able to bring me down! 

So what if I loose friends in the process? That just shows who really cared and who was really a ride or die for me and who was there just to be there. I might gain some niggas as well but that would just show that the thirst is real. I will finally be free from this anxiety and will be able to seperate the real from the fake. That will be so great to finally be able to sit back, relax, and just be happy.