𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

"Right let's do introductions I'll say my first name and then you guys can introduce yourself with full names and species

"Right let's do introductions I'll say my first name and then you guys can introduce yourself with full names and species." Hope said before introducing herself. "My name is Hope the person to make sure everyone keeps in line."

"Juliette Potter or Hayley Marshall and I'm a werewitch." Juliette introduced herself ignoring the glares from her friends.

"That's impossible." Klaus looked at her with shock, he recongised her of course he had slept with the she-wolf however he knew it was impossible for a werewitch to exist he knew because he tried to find them and there wasn't any you were either one or the other.

"Nope because otherwise I wouldn't be here." Juliette says with a tight lipped smile. She had dealt with people telling her she wasn't supposed to exist her entire life she wasn't just about to get it from the father of her child.

"Your-" Klaus groaned in pain before glancing at Hope.

"Introduce yourself."

Klaus glared at her while she increase the pain before he relented, "Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid." If he was going to be in here at least he now found use of the she-wolf.

The hogwarts group were not concerned by the word hybrid and vampire due to having learnt about the Mikaelson's at school.

"Hermione Granger, witch."

"Another witch?" Bonnie asked.

"A different type of magic, core magic not drawing power from the earth." Hope explains.

"Ron Weasley, core wizard."

"Blaise Zabini, core wizard."

"Theodore Nott, core wizard."

"George Weasley, core wizard."

"Ginny Wealsey, core wizard."

"Draco Malfoy, core wizard."

"Luna Lovegood, core wizard."

"Elijah Mikealson, Original vampire."

"Rebekah Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Kol Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Finn Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Freya Mikaelson, witch."

"Freya." Finn asks in shock looking towards his sister.

"Dahlia took me away due to a deal our mother made." Freya explains to her siblings as the Mikaelson family went into a corner to talk as they already knew the people who where about to be introduced.

Juliette looks over towards them feeling a slight longing to go over and join them she glances at her stomach before looking at Hope who glances at her with a smile.

"Damon Salvatore, vampire."

"Stefan Salvatore, vampire."

"Elena Gilbert, vampire."