𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ᵗʷᵒ

"Before we start, I've decided to bring some more people in

"Before we start, I've decided to bring some more people in. People who you will recognise. They already know what is happening." Hope stared at her Mum twiddling her thumbs.

A flash of light filled the room as groans and shouts soon followed.

"James get your ass off me!"

"You're too heavy!"

"Lily I love you being on top of me but now is not the time!"

"James shut it!"

They quickly got up revealing James Potter, Lily Potter née Evans, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin.

"My name is James Potter and this is my lovely wife Lily Potter and we are watching the life of my daughter Juliette Potter."

Juliette was frozen in her seat seeing the concerning gaze from her friends tears rolling down her face, "Mum? Dad?"

They quickly ran to embrace her as she was confused and sad.

Sirius pulled their gaze away from the family of three knowing they needed it. "Sirius Black Godfather to Juliette."

"Remus Lupin Uncle to Juliette."

Hope saw that her mum needed a minute so therefore started the screen.

"That's impossible." Elijah shakes his head in disbelief.

"Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother. Think about it – they call him the hybrid, right?" Sophie says as Elijah tries to formulate an answer in his head. "Bring her out!" Sophie calls out.

Three witches come out, standing in formation around Hayley, the pregnant werewolf girl. Elijah watches her with interest, while Hayley seems really irritated.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks looking at Elijah.

"Give us a moment, please." Elijah looks towards Sophie.

Elijah and Hayley are inside a burial vault, lit by numerous candles on the walls around them.

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?" Elijah looks at her with concern.

"They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these witchy tests to see if im pregnant. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children!" Hayley then looked down, it didn't matter that Klaus couldn't have children when she already knew she couldn't. A stray spell had hit her rendering her unable to have children let alone a child.

Hermione gasped, "Was that when?" She looked towards Juliette who was starting to come back over to sit between Hope and Klaus with their parents behind them.

She nodded grimly rembering the torturing of Bellatrix when she thought she had the sword.

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may." Elijah says before reaching out to touch her temple making Hayley jump back she had very bad memories with individuals going into her mind, Sirius being the main example.