𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗻 ᵒⁿᵉ

"The war was something that I had to take part in as this dark wizard killed my parents and wanted to kill me as I survived when he originally tried

"The war was something that I had to take part in as this dark wizard killed my parents and wanted to kill me as I survived when he originally tried. This went on from when I was 11 to when I was 18. And when I was 18 we had a war to which I won after facing death once more. And the mistress of death means that I have collected all three items that link to death. Although even if you have all the items only death can see you as an equal or you will die." Juliette tried to explain in simple terms she knew her on screen self would have to explain it at some point.

Before Klaus could ask anything else alongside the growing concerns from others in the room the screen started earning a sigh of relief from Juliette.

THE FRENCH QUARTER
(Marcel boasts to Klaus his methods for providing fresh blood for his vampires.)

Marcel: (voiceover) The city of New Orleans... people of all stripes and flavors from all over the country come here to party on our streets. Some are just looking for fun... some are looking for something a little darker, more dangerous. So, we invite them into my home and we give it to them.
(Diego, one of Marcel's vampires, shows a flyer to two tourists, a man and a woman. The flyer is headed by a large, monogrammed 'M', beneath which reads:

ABATTOIR
WHERE THE PARTY

NEVER ENDS
(They enter the party and get their hands stamped with the same 'M' monogram as the flyer.)

Marcel: (voiceover) Then, at the stroke of midnight, everything changes, and it's time to feed.
(Marcel leads Klaus around a balcony overlooking the party. They watch as Marcel's vampires feed ravenously on the humans, who scream in terror.)

Marcel: This is how I keep my guys happy: the occasional, all-you-can-eat buffet. My night-walkers love it. I've got 'em working hard, trying to earn one of these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off a little steam. My day-walkers, the trusted few - they just like the party.
(Klaus notices a crest of some sort engraved on the stone wall below: it includes the 'M' monogram, as well as a coiled serpent. He does not comment on it.)

"Of course you still use our family crest." Kol rolled his eyes.

"As I remember rightly your family up and left the place what did you want me to do." Marcel spat out still not fond of Kol. Hope looked between the two knowing the hostility they once shared.

"Come up with something original." Kol said and then laughed at his own joke.

Klaus: It's quite an operation. Tell me - what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig.
Marcel: Can't kill 'em all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way - no muss, no fuss.
Klaus: I'm impressed.
Marcel: Nothing I didn't learn from you back in the day.
(Thierry, one of Marcel's vampires, approaches the two.)