Chapter 5

"Natalia, why was THE Neymar Jr at our door? and why did you kiss him?!" Carmen gasped.

"It's a long story..."

"NATALIA? Why didn't you tell me you knew Neymar he is like my favourite person on earth!" She screamed.

Well well...

"You know the person that bullied me on my exchange year? yeah that was Neymar." I said.

"What? wait i'm so confused fill me in on everything Nat everything." She emphasised.

"Are you ready?" I laughed.

The next day
Me and Carmen had to go to the stadium today, we were gonna have a photoshoot, I was really hoping I wouldn't see Neymar.

I know I "forgave" him but I still don't wanna see them especially after what happened last night.

We went with our agent, Lucía and we went onto a training pitch at first.

It was huge and it had a stand so we sat there for a bit until we got onto the pitch.

All the players were kicking around the balls and they did skills I didn't know were possible!

"Nat pose with me for the photo!"

"Cam this is like the 50th photo I think your insta followers know your with Barcelona players" I joked.

"I know but just for memories!" Carmen begged.

"Alright" I laughed.

"Girls come onto the pitch with us!" Gerard called.

"Oh my god Ali come on!!" Carmen squealed.

We ran onto the pitch and said hi but not the whole team was here and I didn't think Neymar was there, what a relief!

Someone passed me a ball and I started to juggle the ball, surprisingly I was good at it!

"Nice skills Natalia!" A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and oh my god.

It was Lionel Messi! The Goat!

"Messi? Oh my gosh hi!" I introduced.

"MESSI? OH MY GOSH!!!" Carmen screamed.

"Hi!" Messi laughed. He seemed a bit shy.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Oh Neymar talks about you like all the time, how couldn't I?" He exclaimed.

All the teammates agreed and started laughing.

"And he doesn't talk about his hook up girls like that!" Sergio joked.

"He is so in love with her I swear!" Suarez laughed.

Carmen looked over at me grinning.

What the hell!

Neymar walked from somewhere and ran to the teammates.

Ugh.

"Oh hey Ney! we were just telling Natalia how love you are with her" Sergi laughed.

"Guys what? that's not true!" Neymar defended.

His face turned red.

"Hi Neymar" I smiled.

I wasn't happy to see him though, at all.

"H-Hi Natalia" He smiled back.

A/N
Hey guys!! how have you been, please please please vote I will be more motivated to update 😊 I still can't get over how cute Mavie is, like look at this!

Anyone else think he looks younger with shaved beard? hahaha and i've heard there is rumours of messi going back to Barca, I don't wanna get my hopes up though like every year😿anyways, grá mór, julia😘😘

and i've heard there is rumours of messi going back to Barca, I don't wanna get my hopes up though like every year😿
anyways, grá mór, julia😘😘