Kiddo - Zoro x Child! Reader - OPLA

THIS IS PLATONIC I SWEAR TO THE GODS-

Y/n takes the place of Rika in this btw, sorry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I watched as a green haired man walked into my Mom's bar, dragging a burlap sack. I was confused on why he had it, but I was more so focused on his three swords. The man lifted up the sack, and set it on the chair next to him. He looked at momma, who was serving drinks. "A bottle for me, and one for my friend. He's had a rough day." The man asked momma. Momma rolled her eyes, and reached down, pulling out two bottles of beer. Where's his friend? Was he going to drink both the bottles? I peaked my head around the counter where he could see me, and giggled. I then quickly ran into the kitchen, and grabbed my chocolate covered rice balls mom let me make. I then brought them out to the green haired man, a smile on my face.

"What's this?"

"Rice balls! For you!"

"You made them yourself?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"What's the brown stuff?"

"Chocolate! Makes everything taste better!" I smiled a great big smile, proud of my brilliant idea.

"Y/n?" I heard my mom call, so I turned around, only to bump into someone, my plate of rice balls falling to the floor with a clunk sound.

"You stupid, stupid girl." I froze, scared. I watched as the mean man smashed my rice ball under his feet.

"Why don't you watch where you're going?"

"Y/n, apologize to our guest." Momma told me, sounding worried.

"I'm... I'm so sorry." I told him, feeling scared.

"I'm so sorry." He mocked. "Next time, I won't be so nice." I was still frozen, scared.

"You dropped my food." The green haired man told him. I watched as he got down to the floor, and took a piece of my rice ball, eating it. I stared at him in awe, smiling when he spoke. "Mhm. Delicious." He picked up the plate, setting it on the counter. "Now you eat one. And apologize to the girl." The mean man laughed an ugly laugh.

"Do you know who I am?"

"A shithead marine with a bad haircut." The mean man whipped his sword out, scaring me. I hid behind the green haired man, and I felt his hand gently pat me on the head. "I wouldn't do that." The man told mr. meanie.

"Oh, come on, tough guy. Three swords? I only need one."

"Okay. But it's gonna hurt." He motioned for me to step away, so I did. My momma, who came out from behind the bar, quickly pulled me away. Just in time, because a fight soon broke out in the bar. I watched the green haired man in awe, as he fought without even drawing a sword. When it was over, the green haired man grabbed Meanie and slammed him into the counter.

"You shouldn't draw your blade unless you're prepared to use it."

"Don't kill me, please. My father will give you anything you want."

"Who's your father?"

"Captain Morgan. He's in charge of the marine base."

"Then he owes me money." The green haired man then started to drag the meanie away, and I quickly ran over to him, despite my mom calling for me. I grabbed Mr Greenie's pant leg, making him stop. "Yes?"

"Thank you Mr! You're my hero!" I told him, with a big smile. He smiled slightly at me, and patted my head. 

"Stay safe kiddo." He then walked away while dragging the meanie with him.