Prologue: The man who disappeared from the center stage

~Black knight reborn as a girl~

Prologue: The man who disappeared from the center stage

 When the Kingdom of Freyja was involved in a war caused by King Persil IV, a man who was active in the border fierce battle zone and received the title of [Black Knight], the captain of the Black Knight Corps, in an unusually short time. there was.

 The man's name is Obright.

 He was a war orphan and a former mercenary with no family name who lived in a village along the border.

 His irregular and unconventional sword techniques were feared by both friends and foes, and he was said to be the strongest and deadliest of all the Black Knights.

 Their fighting appearance was compared to that of a demon running on a battlefield, and many people said that the cloudy red eyes that only Obrites have were a symbol of bad luck.

 The Kingdom of Freyja then entered into an agreement with the Martis Empire, ending the era of Persil IV, which had sparked wars with other allies.

 The Black Knight, whose accomplishments and accomplishments were recognized through his expeditions to other countries, had the opportunity to be directly rewarded by His Majesty the King in an official setting, but he did not desire a valuable reward such as a peerage.

"If you're fine with whatever I want, please give me a unique family name."

 Obright answered with a troubled smile on his calm face befitting his age.

 Afterwards, he led the Black Knights as [Obright Nieldik]. The two neighboring dictatorial countries, which were in a state of tension, started a war against many countries, and the Kingdom of Freyja became involved for several years, and the Black Knights continued to protect the border.

 Near the end of the war, Obright died in the line of duty in a fierce border battle at the young age of 27.

 The man who was said to be the strongest and deadliest [Black Knight] disappeared from the public eye.

 A year later, the Black Knight unit disappeared, and the last Obrite to receive the title of [Black Knight], the captain's title.

 It was a huge shock because no one expected him to die. 

 No one knows that Obright was also a human being, that he loved one woman and died with determination.

 And no one knew that he had come back to life in a completely different form immediately after his death.

 Sixteen years later, the handsome man who was once known as Obright Nieldik...

 She was shopping in town as a cute maid girl who looked good in a skirt.

“Uncle, I’m here on an errand for Head Maid Elena, but could you please give me some apples?”

"You're as cute as ever, Maria-chan. Okay, let's get two for free!"

"Well done, old man! He's a good-looking businessman."

 Former Black Knight Oblight - Currently living as Maria, a 16-year-old maid.

 Maria was aware that her appearance was cute to a certain extent, and she generously used her extremely friendly smile and gestures every day.

 At first glance, Gisu, a fellow servant at the mansion, heard the sound of her, who seemed like an innocent maid, petting a yellow cat, and turned his gaze towards the day after tomorrow, wondering, ''I wonder what it is.''

 Geese has been with me for a long time now, so I could hear her thinking in the secondary audio, ''You're too lazy! I'll get some treats for the way home~'' under her smile.

 The merchant man, who did not suspect Maria, smiled showing his teeth at the two who always came to buy things.

“Please say hello to the Marquis and the beautiful Elena!”

“Thank you, uncle!”

"Oh. I'll make sure to tell Elena-nee-san."

 In a town next to the royal capital, a young maid and an apprentice cook from a marquis' family returned to their mansion while chewing on an apple.