Chapter 1: Servant of the Marquis of Urband (1)

~Black knight reborn as a girl~
Chapter 1: Servant of the Marquis of Urband (1)
 The Marquis of Arband family is a high-ranking aristocrat with a long history, but it has always been a family that has kept a low profile in social circles.

 He was known for having low ambitions and not making enemies due to his good nature, and he kept an old mansion in a corner of his territory in the neighboring town, which he used with great care, instead of in the aristocratic district of the capital. There were only two guards stationed at the gate on a rotating basis, and there was no other security guard.

 It seems to symbolize how safe the town is, and as if to prove it, there have been no incidents of any kind.

 The tranquil atmosphere of the marquis's residence was something familiar to the people of the territory, almost like a part of their daily lives. Marquis Arband is a wonderful lord who listens kindly to the stories of his people, and also puts effort into charity work such as donating to orphanages.

 Also, all of the servants employed by the Marquis Arband family were ordinary people who were picked up by the Marquis himself, which gave him a good impression.

 The same goes for the guards of the marquis's house, who are friendly enough to make small talk and say hello, and even make the children laugh. The servants who came and went were friendly, and the people of the territory had built friendly relations with them.

 Maria, an orphan, was also picked up by the Marquis of Urband when she was six years old.

 When the Marchioness, who was physically weak due to childbirth, passed away, he was asked to take care of her and talk to her as a servant who was close in age to the newborn daughter, Lilina. Since then, Maria has lived in a servant's house on the grounds of her mansion.

              ※※※

 The servants are early in the morning. Start by getting ready before the sun rises.

 The maids of the Marquis of Urband's family wear custom-made maid uniforms based on black. She wears a long, fluffy skirt that doesn't diminish her cuteness as a woman, and a special white apron with frills that is tight around the waist so that it doesn't get in the way when she moves.

 However, Maria, the only teenage maid in this mansion, had a slightly different maid outfit.

 The skirt length is not long enough to cover all of the legs like an adult woman's, but the length is set to cover the knees for ease of movement. Her neat, custom-designed apron had minimal frills, making sure to not accentuate the swell of her breasts.

 Also, Maria was the only one who didn't wear her hair tied up like an adult woman, instead letting her long hair flow down her back. Take a small section of her hair from the sides and secure it at the back of her head with a large ribbon.

 Maria had a young face for a sixteen-year-old, and her overall physique was slender.

 I don't have any body fat because I work out every day, but I guess that's why I don't have a feminine bulge or roundness...My senior maids in their late twenties and thirties, who don't have the skills to dress well, feel sorry for me. was.

 There's nothing wrong with having small breasts. It's still in its growing stage.

 If you care, you'll lose. No, I would rather not think about it.

 Yes, in her previous life, she continued to grow in height until she was twenty-two. At this time, I would like to focus only on the fact that she was growing up, without considering whether her gender was male.