The Talk

When someone knocked on Anna's door. Anna turned around confused at who would come knocking on her door because her parents aren't here, only her cousin.

So Anna said, "Come in."

When Crystal heard, "come in," she pushed the door open and went inside the room before shutting the door.

Then Crystal walked up to Anna with a small smile, "Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt you but I just want to talk to you for a second. Is that alright with you?"

Anna was so confused right now because she doesn't know this beautiful woman that just walked into her room just after Anna gave birth to her daughter.

"U-umm, sure I guess." Crystal smiled more and said, "I know that you don't know me but I'm Crystal and I want to ask you something and if you don't want to answer me right now then that's fine too."

Anna smiled a little bit nervously to hear what this Crystal person wanted with her. And Anna thinks that she knows it's about her daughter. And she was right. Because Crystal then said, "Okay, here it goes." Crystal sighed before talking again.

"I want to adopt your daughter and please hear me out before you say anything...please." Anna could tell that this person will be good for her daughter, but she wants to know why Crystal wants to adopt her daughter.

So Anna sighed and nodded for Crystal to continue, "Thank you, anyway, I'm sorry if I start to cry because I'm still sensitive to talk about it but here it goes."

Anna sat up straighter so she could be more comfortable.