Her Story

Luna is 16 years old, and has a twin sister named Stella. Stella is older than Luna by 3 minutes. They are the only siblings except for their half brother Lucas. From their dads side. Their mother was an alcoholic since she found out about her husband's affair.

Their dad is a busy worker, very strict to his children. Stella is the same age as her twin sister Luna, lovers her twin, did everything together. Up until they were 17. When Stella found out that Luna knew about the affair and now they don't talk anymore.

Their parents slip up, the mother gets Stella and the dad gets Luna and Lucas. Their dad remarried the person who he slept with, Lucas's mother. Lucas is 3 years old and sometimes Luna babysits him while her dad and step-mom goes on dates.

Lucas has chocolate milk skin and hazel eyes. His mother has brown skin and Luna's dad has hazel eyes.

Luna's mother stopped drinking when she found out that she was pregnant again from a one-night stand. While she was drunk. Found his number and called him, telling him that she really needs to talk to him and that it's urgent. So they met up Ann's she told him that she was pregnant with his baby.

At first, he didn't believe her, so they did a test and it came back positive and it was his. So the guy told Anna (Stella and Luna's mother) that he wanted to be in the baby's life. They got to know each other, went on dates, and finally Dave asked Anna for a hand in marriage and she said, "yes."

They got married, then they found out that they were having twins. Two boys, Mark and Andrew. Of course Anna sent an invitation to her ex husband and her daughter.

They of course went to the wedding. Anna met Sasha, they became friends. Dave and Steve met and also became friends too. Stella and Luna talked but Stella changed into the meanest girl ever. So they are not back together as twins. Yes and Dave and Anna met Lucas, they loved him.

Now onto what happened to Luna and what Stella has to do with everything.