𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

In a world overrun with malevolent spirits known as curse spirits, death was a constant threat, and the humans were their targets.
While these curses were created by the accumulated negativity of the human consciousness, they preyed on the weak, specifically those who were unable to perceive their presence.
Despite this treacherous existence, a newborn baby was doomed to the same fate.
Every night, the darkness itself summoned her, and the curse bestowed upon her rendered her an object of fear and despair, as people perceived her as a symbol of death and misfortune.
Despite this, she was not a threat to anyone, nor did she seek to harm anyone.
Her only curse was that she was bound to die, and people distanced themselves from her because she was cursed, not because they saw her as a danger.
As a result, she grew up alone, without any friends or family to turn to.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

In the midst of her troubled life, she met an enigmatic man who was straight out of a fantasy novel, and the moment she saw him, she knew he was the one. He was tall and slender, with striking blue eyes and light hair that resembled the snow. His appearance was captivating, and it was love at first sight. Despite her fears and the challenges she faced every day, the man provided her with a sense of comfort and security. It wasn't just his eyes that drew her to him; it was the color of his hair, which reminded her of the snow, the beautiful white crystals that even froze the ocean. She was fascinated by the contrast between his dark and mysterious appearance and the purity of his heart. The gloomy, cold nights that terrified her each day were also something she cherished, as the snow reminded her of herself. She was like the snow - timid yet strong-willed, her presence frightening to most, even when all she showed was kindness. However, she found solace in the man, who accepted her for who she was and stayed by her side through the darkest days and nights. She always thought that no one would understand her, but his presence changed everything, as fate brought them together. He was the only solution to her troubled life and the key to her happiness.
The man had become her salvation, her reason for living, and her sole source of motivation in a world that had turned its back on her from the moment she took her first breath.

-𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎-