𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

A cherished moment

"I am no longer fearful, Satoru. What reason would I have to fear when you are here by my side?" Her gaze softens, and a charming smile forms on her lips.

At Mitsuki's reassurance, Satoru experiences pure joy. "My dearest, I am overjoyed to hear you say that. You will never have reason to fear again, because I am here for you always. You are my princess, and I will protect you with everything I have." As Satoru combs his fingers through Mitsuki's hair, his mouth curls into a gentle smile. "Come here, and let's cuddle."

Mitsuki chuckles softly, basking in Satoru's warmth and protection. Satoru's eyes are filled with love when he sees the smile on her face. He caresses her golden hair with his fingertips and brings his head closer to Mitsuki.

"You're my life now, my love."
He softly smiles at Mitsuki again, before he kisses her forehead quickly and whispers to her. "I love you more than anything in this world, Mitsuki. Do you know that? You're so precious to me." He says in the softest tone.

She lets out a soft chuckles. "I know".

"You know?" Satoru's words are gentle and soothing as he caresses Mitsuki's hair with his fingertips and moves closer to her. The tension between them is palpable as their lips nearly brush against one another, but their embrace is cut short by Satoru, who pulls away with a look of bewilderment.

"You really know?" Satoru's expression is a mix of surprise and excitement, but his eyes continue to hold a love that cannot be defined by words.

"Yes, I do" She laughed.

Mitsuki's laugh is light and youthful, filled with the kind of happiness that comes from knowing that you are truly and deeply loved and cared for. She gazes at Satoru with all the adoration she feels, and in that moment, there is nothing in the world that can compare to this simple, perfect love.

Satoru softly chuckled in response to Mitsuki's laughter. He caressed her golden hair as he leaned his head closer to hers and placed it gently upon her shoulder. Satoru wrapped his arms around her body, drawing her close.

"Let's get some sleep now," he said softly, his tone so gentle yet comforting. As his lips began to softly kiss her shoulder.

"You know that's not called sleeping, right?" Mitsuki teased playfully.

"What? Of course It's called sleep!" Satoru exclaims, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink at the sight of Mitsuki's teasing response.

With determination in his eyes, he continues, "This is simply caressing, nothing else. And it will certainly help you fall asleep, I promise." As he strokes Mitsuki's hair, Satoru's gaze is full of affection, his love evident in his every movement.

He then supports Mitsuki's head with one hand and caresses her hair with the other, speaking softly, "You're adorable, you know that?" A smile plays across Satoru's lips as he chuckles lightly.

He closes his eyes for a moment before wrapping his arm around Mitsuki, pulling her close as they lay down together.

"If I don't see that sleepy face of yours when I open my eyes, I'll get disappointed. So you better sleep well," he teases, a warm smile playing across his lips. He begins to stroke her hair once more, his touch gentle and soothing.