8.

In bedroom of jk.

Simran tum janti ho jungkook dil ka buhat achaa insaan ha, woh kabhi kisi ko nuksaan nhi phucha sakta.

Janti hu, unke jassa pati pakar ma buhat khush hu. Woh mujhe kisi jiz ki taklif nhi hona deta.

Vassa apka naam kya ha didi.

Mera naam hina ha.

Oh didi apka naam buhat acha ha.

Shukriya.

Yeh kaha kar woh Simran ko uska kamra tak la jati ha.

....................

Simran bed par apna lehanga falaya bat hi hoti ha.
Aur uss ka ghunghat bhi usska face chupa raha hota ha.

Jungkook apna kamra ma, jana wala hota ha tabhi aga se ranveer, nidhi jimin aur hina aa jata ha.

Bhai tum assa to ander nhi ja sakte. Badla ma khuch to dena hoga.

Sahi baat ho dost, ab Tu jaldi se apni jab (pocket) dhili kar taki hum tujhe ander jana de.

Jungkook apni jab check karta ha, aur apni jab se khuch paise nikal kar unhe dena wala hota, par nidhi saraa paise uska hath se la leti ha, aur waha sa hassta hua jabi chala jata ha. Par jimin bhagkar wapis ata ha aur jungkook se khata ha.

Go easy on her.

Issa phela ki jungkook khuch kha vo waha se bhag jata ha.

Yeh log bhi na.

Jungkook kamara ma ata ha, aur darwazaa band kar deta ha. Fir dekhta ha ki Simran bed par beautiful tarike se bathi hote ha. Woh uska pass jata ha.

Simran thodi nervous ho rahi hoti ha.

Simran thought (hey bhagwaan mujhe thodi himat de)

Jungkook sit on bed. And fir woh usska Gunhugut upar uthata ha.

Woh uski taraf pyarr se dekhta ha aur bolta, tumhe yeh sab khuch karna ki zaroort nhi ha, mujhe pata ha tumhe abhi aur sama chahiye.

Yeh sunkar simran apni jhuki aankhon ko upar uthati ha aur bolti ha.

Nhi asi koi baat nhi ha, agar aap mara sath ha to mujhe kisi chij se der nhi ha, aur ma pura tarike se apki hona chahti hu.

Ma chahti hu ki aap mera ho jaye aur ma apki ho jau taki hum ik aur bandhan ma bandh jaye , ma khud ko pura tarika se apko samarpit karti hu, isiliye nhi ki yeh mera faraz ha, par isiliye kyunki ab mujhe apse payarr hona lag gaya ha, apke sath rehta hua mujhe khuch hi din hua ha, aur aapne pura tarike se meri atamaa ko apna bana liya ha.

Jab yeh atamaa aur dil apka ha , to sharir bhi apka hi ha. (if my soul and heart belongs to you then my body also belongs to you).

Yeh suna ka baad jungkook shock ho jata ha, par khush bhi bhut hota ha.

Woh simran ko tightly hug karta ha aur bolta ha. Mujhe bhi apse lagaw ho gya, jab maine ap koi pehli baar rota hua dekha to mujhse bardaasht nhi hua, mujhe kuch bhi karke apko bachaana tha . Par ik baat pani thi woh yeh ki ma jab bhi apko dukh ma dekhta hu to mujhe achaa nhi lagta, ma apko saari duniya bhar ki khushiyaan dena chahta hu.

I LOVE YOU SIMRAN CHOUDHARY.

I LOVE YOU Too jungkook ji.

Smut

Now jungkook is extremely close to her face,
His lips are touching her lips, he move forward and pull her waist and kiss her softly and passionately.

Both were feeling each other lips, jungkook was slowly move his lips on her lips and kiss her deeply.

Simran was tightly holding him. When she feel his soft lips on her, she close her eyes caressed her neck softly.
Then he move to neck area and kiss their and remove her necklace.
Roaming her hands her her back he pull her knots of blouse. Again kiss her earlobes and remove her earrings.

Whenever jungkook kiss her, she was holding the argue of moan, feeling his cold finger on her back make her shiver from head to toe.

He make her lay on the bed, and hover over her while kissing and softly biting her neck.

She can't hold and moan his name.

He smirk.

And after good kissing session he remove her clothes and she help him to remove his.

Now they both were inside the blanket and he was kissing her stomach and thighs.

She was extremely shy. But moaning mess.

Can i (jungkook asked)

She nodded her head and give him light kiss on his nose. Her face was red now.

He touch her legs and separate them slowly then he remove her panties and dim the lights.

Then slowly enter inside her.

She scream but he kiss her.

Tears was coming from her eyes.
Again jungkook push inside and finally he is fully inside.

She was supressing her cries, but jungkook caressed her lower stomach lightly and said

Trust me it will be gone. I will replace it with pleasure, and again kiss her lips .

After 5min she didn't feel any pain, and he slowly start moving, there was euphoric feeling between them.

After some time

Jungkook was thrusting deeply while growning and she was moaning loudly while grabbing bed sheets, he was giving her intense pleasure.

Jungkook I'm go- gonna .

Wait for me. (Said while thrusting).

I can't. (She was holding)

Jungkook fasten his speed while grabbing her waist and reach high and both cum at same time.
Simran feel warm liquid filling her up.

Now jungkook movements get sloppy and he pull outside slowly, she hiss, then he lay on her side and pull her closer, and both sleep like that..

.............................................................,.......................

So difficult to write, but i did it ffor you.

If any anyone else has problem so they can skip it.