9.

Morning

Jungkook is sleeping while grabbing her waist, and she awake and admiring his face.
How he wild bunny, give her pleasure last night. She was shy and finding way to come out from his hold, but he strongly caging her in his hold like his life depends on her.

Simran slowly pull out from his hand and put Pillows besides him.

She was feeling pain so she take her long dupatta of red colour and cover her body with it, she slowly sit on bed egde and then limping go to washroom.

......... ........... ...........

She wears saree and apply simple make, but cover her hickeys and go down stairs covering her head

She start preparing food for everyone, then
hina come down stairs.

Simran- suprabhat didi. Nind aachi aai koi perashani to nhi hui.

Hina- suprabhat simran. Pershani to koi nhi hui, bass khuch awazza aa rahi thi , jassa koi kissi ko bahut tanag kar raha ho. (She said teasingly)

Simran face get red and she shyly look down.

Hina start laughing while seeing her face.

Didi aap bhi na.

Hina -koi baat nhi, bass itna batado ki hamarsa chotta jungkook kab ans wala ha.
She said while smirking.

now Simran is looking down blushing hard.

Simran-Aab woh khana tiyarr ha didi aap khana kha lo.

Now she change topic .

Then everyone come down stairs and sat on their seats.

Dadi- Simran jungkook katha sa, ussna nashta koni karni

Simran -dad-

Ma yaha hu dadi ji. Jungkook said and everyone look at him.

Radhika-beta to bhar gumne jaya to bata kar jayakar

Asha- bachaa nhi ha woh vivah ho gya ha uska.

Radikha- maa baap ke liya bachche hi rahete ha, aur yeh to mara jigar ka tukda ha.

Jungkook-Maa ma fresh hokar ata hu, tab tak khana khaliya. Aur Simran mujhe tumse kam ha ik baar mara sath aana.

Radhika- khana parso aur jao, dekho ussa kya chahiye.

Simran-ji maa ji.

.....................

Simran enter in her room, suddenly someone pin her into wall and closed the door.

Simran- yeh.. Kya kar raha ha aap. She said breathing heavily.

Jungkook- shh.. Phela mujhe batao ki tum mujhe subha akele chodh kar kha chli gyi thi. whisper in her ear.

Simran-woh mujhe kam tha. Isilya jana pada. Shuttered

He hug her tightly and kiss her hickey.
She close her eyes feeling his warm lips on her neck.

Simran put her both warm hands on his ears, which are cold. He moan feeling her warm hands on his ears.

Jungkook-tum thik to ho na, kal raat tumhe zayada thak gyi thi. Koi pain to nhi ho raha. He said pecking her forehead.

Simran-ma thik hu, bass thodha hi pain ha back ma aur thodha paro ma, woh bhi chala jayega.

Jungkook-hnm , ma tumhara liya painkiller laya hu. Usa la lena thik ha. Caresses her cheeks.

Simran-nod her head.

................................

Ding Dong

Radhika-jao jakar gate kholo, dekho kun aya ha.

Simran-ji maa ji.

Simran open the door, and shocked to see.....

Pooja didi

Then she didn't greet her sister and come inside the house.

Nidhi come and tightly hug pooja.

Nidhi-kasi ho dost.(smiling)

Pooja-ma thik hu tum apni batoo.

Radhika-jao Simran jakar pooja ka liya pani lai.

Simran give water to pooja and she accept it, showing fake smile.

Nidhi- badi maa aaj pooja hamare sath 2 mahina raha gi.

Radikha- bahut acchi baat ha, Simran pooja ko uska kamara dekha do aur yaad rakhna ab se woh hamari mehmaan ha uska dayaan rakhna tumhari zimmedari ha.

Simran nod her head.

Pooja thought.

Now wait and watch, how I'm going to ruin your relationship with jungkook.