-5- Not Yet Sir

The way her body swayed with the song in perfect rhythm, it was enough to make everyone fall into the deep abyss of her aura, which was powerful yet seductive.

Taehyung, who wasn't interested in the world around him whatsoever, couldn't get his eyes off her. He just started at her without catching a break.

His eyes we're emotionless as ever, but the fire beneath those eyes was something unknown to him which he was yet to understand.

The sudden desire to touch her crossed his body and he jolted up a bit, thus breaking the trance.

I must be losing my mind. This isn't supposed to happen. Is my drink spiked or something? He was trying to convince himself.

She finished her performance by kissing the red flower that was in her hand, and the kiss was anything but casual. It was sensual in a way that Taehyung's brain had started to malfunction.

"I wonder how those lips would look when they touch mine." He unbeknownst to himself, muttered those words. He was in a trance, deep trance.

As she was walking across the room, people started to approach her. And with people came the lustful eyes too. Y/n knew it all, and it was a golden chance for her to execute her plan.

Her eyes were searching for that one person. That one easy bait that can be trapped and discarded.

And sike! She had found the one. He was a man looking like he was in his mid 40s, a not very influential one and he was too looking at her with longing lusty eyes.

She pretended to bump into him, looking at him with eyes oh so innocent that would make any man want to ruin it, followed by a 'sorry' and 'excuse me'.

She knew the man would come after her, thinking she was the one who would warm his bed tonight and not knowing what awaited him.

"Excuse me Miss! I didn't really catch your name" He came after her to the bar section.

She smiled shyly and looked down," It's Y/n, sir."

"Don't call me sir please. Call me by my name, Jong-suk. After all, you'll be screaming my name tonight." The last sentence was said in a whisper which he thought she didn't listen to.

But she did. I appreciate your boldness dear SIR. But I do feel sorry for your misconception about this.

"Oh! It's really nice to meet you Jong-suk. I was alone in this party since my best friend ditched me and now, that you're here to talk to me is really appreciable."
She said with an innocent face.

"The pleasure is all mine lady. And the pleasure coming later will also be all mine. You're so pretty that I'm afraid me being with you would be a grave insult to you."

Y/n sweared she wanted to wipe off that dirty smirk that was plastered on his face but she had to play along with the act.

She just fake blushed and kept her hands on her face, and released it afterwards.

They talked for a while and Jong-suk kept his hands on her thighs all the time. She wanted to chop off his hands for that but she kept her calm, since the upcoming goal was more important.

Y/n was just laughing on something he had said, when all of a sudden, he came too close to her. He grabbed her face, trying to kiss her, when she rose up on impulse.

"O-oh I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable for that." He made an apologetic face but on the inside, he was burning in anger for her not letting him kiss her.

"N-no I'm not uncomfortable, it's just that I'm too shy to do it in front of so many people. Can w-we please, get a room? I know the room which my friend had told me to rest into if I got tired or something." She asked, shyly.

The man smirked in victory as if he had won some trophy and followed her, who was walking just in front of him.

Crossing the ordinary rooms and halls where people were making out or getting wasted, he reached a certain area which looked expensive, classy and gave off dark vibe, a place where someone of high authority would reside in.

"Are you sure we're walking in the right path? I don't think your friend would have asked you to rest in such a VIP space."

She just asked him to follow her without any questions and he being lost in lust, did not even doubt the situation.

Her friend must be rich and powerful. Anyways, it's none of my business. I'm only here for one thing. He smiled smugly.

They entered a room which looked the most expensive out of any room in the whole building, and the darkest of them all. All the walls were painted a shiny black, and he could swear that he felt a creepy vibe in that room.

But looking at Y/n, he forgot everything. She was undressing herself, her sleeves down her arms, dangling dangerously above her breast line. She looked at him seductively.

He held her waist and was about to reach for her sleeves, but suddenly they heard a pair of shoes, which seemed a bit distant, but it was coming towards them. And suddenly, Y/n started messing up her hair, and gave a scratch or two on her neck. She also held his arms tightly on her waist and out of nowhere, when the pair of shoes were too close, she started screaming for help.

The door opened and as the person was about to enter the room, she sprinted across the room with her messy state and tightly hugged the person in front of her, muttering a long chain of 'save me please'

"H-he was trying to force himself onto me I-" she didn't finish her sentence and started crying hysterically.

"You bitch how dare you-" The said man, Jong-suk couldn't complete his sentence when he was shot 3 times in the head, forming the same perfect triangular pattern.

Y/n flinched on the sound and when she looked up to the man, she saw a raging beast whose eyes looked so venomous as if it would murder anyone that would come on their way. He didn't utter a single word but his silence was enough to depict the sheer anger and madness flowing off him.

She lowered her head and hugged him more tightly and then she

smiled viciously.

<3